After dating and seeing each other every day for 4 months....it was time

To cut it off lol…

@chappers94

22 Likes

Magic, smoking time in a couple weeks. Happy Harvest.

7 Likes

Thanks Chris…gonna enjoy it for sure!

3 Likes

They look real good!

I have yet to harvest a plant in that manner. But I love it when other people do. The hanging plant pictures always look so much bigger than the pre harvest pictures, even with all of the fan leaves cut off. Daaaamn!

6 Likes

Thanks! I was very pleased with the top to bottom buds. I used two 380w 5000k side lights on this grow and it definitely made the buds down on the bottom get a lot bigger than without them. I still have two in the tent, they were behind the others on ripeness. Gettin 4 out of there makes the tent so bright you have to put on sunglasses lol. These last two are totally saturated with light top to bottom now.

6 Likes

It’s gonna be cool to see how the lower buds on the last two progress from here on out.

4 Likes

I don’t think they will do much more, I am only a couple of days away from chopping them. The reason I left them in there was the 3’x5’ tent was so crowded with 6 plants that those two had one side on each of them that was pale green and still pretty much all white hairs so I figured I’d cook them for a couple of days to finish them off, but I don’t think they will get any bigger they are on the 9th week.

3 Likes

Nice job! Good looking harvest.

5 Likes

Me likey harvesting! :joy:

4 Likes

You can smell that room from here !!!..wow!!!

Awesome job!

4 Likes

Thanks everyone for the compliments. Much appreciated! Next grow I am going to do a journal, didn’t join this forum till I was almost in flower on this one. Finally got my 5 gal black buckets and drilled them all out a little bit ago, going to do RDWC this next grow but only 4 plants instead of 6 and also do the LST with a net this time.

5 Likes

Nice harvest my friend to the south.
There is just something about seeing a drying process underway.
On a personal note; Glad you are handling the break up so well.

3 Likes

Well thanks so much…but I’m gonna cheat…I’m meeting her in the bathroom in a couple of weeks with a pack of papers lol.

4 Likes

“Your cheating heart will tell on you”/ Patsy Cline
:flushed:

4 Likes

Now I can’t get that damn tune out of my head lol…

4 Likes

@OlyBoy You can see from the side shot of the whole plant how much smaller that side was from being in the corner with no light. They are darkening up nicely, they were very pale lime green two days ago. And even thought they didn’t get much light they got some nice frost on them…

7 Likes

Yeah! They do! Thanks for the update.

I’m gonna save my runt of a plant to harvest last and give her a few days of all the lights right before harvest. She always pushed aside and her big sisters hog all the light.

3 Likes

Way to show us! Especially from Show me state😁
Those beauties there look bountiful, and tasty.
Well done!

3 Likes

These babies look amazing. First time grower here I just harvested my first two. Hopefully I can come to get results like this in the future. Well done!

2 Likes