AI is going to change everything

Skynet has arrived and it has a sense of humor. I for one welcome our new digital overlord because having to think for myself sucks

For those of you that havent heard of chatgpt it is an AI chatbot, im.not scientist so i wont even try to explain how it works but all i know is that it does work and this is only the beginning. Anyone can play with it, just make an account and start asking questions.

My first thought was that i could get the AI to write code for me but nope. There are other AI that are desinged for this, if you are a developer you might want to think about diversifying.

I think im too stupid for this joke…

Yeah chatbro hooking me up with the grow knowledge.

Its game over for us fleshy mortals

8 Likes

First poetry evening in person since COVID kicked us just over 2 years ago last night. One dude said AI cant write poetry about someone it is not aware of or that has no online presence. I am proving them wrong at the next poetry reading. Busy scraping the internet for her information and throwing it all into a AI bot and see my next poem for reading next month. AI is here, like it or not its going to change the world.

8 Likes

Heard about this on our local radio sounds interesting but scary

5 Likes

I seen this little short film made by an AI and it was weird but it was interesting, it felt like i was watching something made by a crazy person.

7 Likes

The poem keeps on going for a while

8 Likes

people say that AI will take your job

AI can have my job I will tell it where to send my check :wink:

9 Likes
6 Likes

Yep. AI is real. Interesting and scary times ahead.

7 Likes

BS…I just asked it to please explain my wife to me and all I got was a blank stare !!!
:pensive: :pensive: :pensive:

8 Likes

I asked why the sky was blue and the grass was green?

it gave me all kinds of bullshit :frowning:

my 5 year old grandson knows why

it is so you know where to stop mowing :slight_smile:

silly AI

5 Likes
7 Likes

now if AI could trim bud :slight_smile:

I would sing the praises of AI

5 Likes