Alaskan thunderfuck , Belgium grow Ginoow grow genetics

2 Likes

Welome to GN @ginoowsgg. Nice flower. What your specs?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find ATF everywhere, where did you get them

1 Like

Thx mate , we used smd led but a cheap one , soil we used plagron mix , but not bad for the first i think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Next step hydro

2 Likes

Found them on Www.zamnesia.nl :v:

I grew a lot of that stuff years back. Its all over the place in Colorado.

2 Likes

I do several different styles of growing, but my main set up and my best quality comes from my indoor hydro stuff.

1 Like

Its gonna be the first run on hydro whit og kush :sunglasses: got any more tips ? What are you growing now ?

1 Like

Go for it. As long as you have started. Hydro is a giant leap in the right direction for many reasons like your crops turnaround time and yield. Its something I might have to do again sometime, but I was thinking more along the lines aquaponics.

1 Like

Thx man !! Succes whit yours

Nice grow! I discovered Matanuska Thunderf@ck when I was in Alaska in the 80s. Fond hazy memories…

1 Like

I would super crop If running OG. Let those roots get established strong before you flip into flowering. Dry root growth is equal to or proportionate to dry bud weight. Thats one I have grown numerous times. Just harvested some in my Colorado spot. Short bushes!!! I love the feel of that one too. Its one of those herbs I get motivated and do stuff on like work. Hahaha it does not couch lock me like a heavy sativa like Maui does. Hahahahaha

1 Like

Ja its stil ilegal here in belgium :frowning: but me and my boys thinking on opening cbd shop thats cumming up here :wink:

Thx man !!!

1 Like

My farm in the midwest is only hemp. I have T1, ac/dc, sweet, franklin, and late sure for the cbd.
Jack Frost for the cbg.
We are about to get more cbg genetics in and start growing more for cbg. I highly recommend some cbg research! My buddies all tried different cbd products and didn’t really get much of an effect from them that they know of. All of them got full physical and mental effects from the cbg product. In fact, my buddy thinks I will get arrested if a cop sees that here cuz no way will he believe its Hemp with out the testing done. Hahahaha it has 0.01 thc.

1 Like

Cool man its my dream to have a farm , yeah i will search sum things up thx for the feedback !!!

thought this would interest you, I just found some ATF at my local shop, SUPER dense, and VERY strong

1 Like

Have a nice smoke man :v:

1 Like

Will do! It is such a rare strain these days I just thought it was weird to hear it brought up twice in two days. Good luck and may your plants produce pounds of ooey gooey!

1 Like

Back in the day, it was called Matanuska TF. Do you know if it get bred out, or just rebranded?