ALoha from Hawaii

New here. Just saying high and trying to learn as much as we can. Had no idea seed prices were so crazy.

Happy New Year all.

Crash

5 Likes

Welcome @crash55r . You ever grown before?

There are every price point for seeds out there. You just gotta know where to look. One guy out there Sells his seeds for 5 bucks. All kinds of prices.

4 Likes

Thank you. We grow a ton of produce here, just never cannabis. Guess we need to research…lol

Appreciate the reply.

Mahalo

5 Likes

It grows like tomatoes. Very similar structures. Ask anything you wanna know. There are many vetted Growers here. All professionals and hobbyists.

5 Likes

Aloha @crash55r

Welcome to GN. Yeah seed prices are crazy. What do you grow in Hawaii , must some crazy giants in your lava rich soil and tropical climate? I have a friend in Hawaii who grows for their medical needs, really some top bud.

4 Likes

Welcome and enjoy!

Marty

3 Likes

Aloha!

Make sure to check out https://chitownseeds.com/ for seeds! Lots of great deals all the time. Check out the clearance section too :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Chris, I remember way back in the day, for about two months I had a line to the famous Maui Whowi or however the hell it’s spelled lol…anyway some absolute killer stuff.

Marty

3 Likes

Currently, lots of veggies, no fruits and no cannabis…yet. :wink:

1 Like