Alpha Wave Auto

@sandhillbill Dinafem has a few “quick” strains which flower in like 50 days. Check out their website. Great genetics.

2 Likes

Ok what’s the climate like in your area hot/dry cold/humid… ?

2 Likes

If you have your rooms dialed in and alls good I had good luck with big bud, god bud and blue cheese they did me good on my first real grow all yielded well the big bud stretched more than I expected but ended up awesome the God bud was amazing smaller yield than the others but wow and the god bud was a quick flowering girl chopped a week before the other 2 but yeah and they were easy plants no issues with that grow at all

2 Likes

Thanks I’ll check them out.

2 Likes

I live in the coastal southeastern US so we have hot humid summers and the winters are mild mostly but still humid. I have the setup in my attic, my home is well insulated and my attic stays within 5-10 degrees of the rest of the house even on those 100 degree days. My hvac main trunk line runs a few feet behind rooms so I have easy access to air/heat as needed. Smell is not really an issue bc my nearest neighbor is over half mile away and I can vent out odor easily. The god bud sounds interesting I will check it out. Thanks

2 Likes

Here are a few pics of how the girls are coming along. I gave them some cal mag and big bloom a few days ago. Seeing preflowers now so will probably start with tiger bloom next feeding. Did a little lst to the one that popped 7/31, gonna leave the other that popped 8/2 to grow as it wants other than leaf tucking.

3 Likes

I have a lot of land to grow straight in mother earth with out pots if I use fox farm ocean forest in bottom of hole then add seed starting mix on top of that will it work I do not want to grow inside my house. I need to find some strains of auto flower that are highly mold resistant I am in the gulf of mexico enviorement. if get hurricane phoperiod strain will not mature so I want to get several crop of auto flowers during the summer?