Am I really doing this again?

Hey man weve all messed up plants. Ive killed loads of plants. Over watered them. Burnt to a crisp! Drowned some in soil. Let them grow into the lights. In fact i still do this some times. Ive dropped lights on plants. Broke them accidentally. We have all bombed at some point.

6 Likes

How are they looking today?

1 Like

Oh my word, water them brother. Don’t over think things, you can do it, but please for the love of God give them some water.

Additionally, if you haven’t thrown things away and given up, like I said, give them some water and keep going. Going. They’re not fully dead, at least not in the photos that I saw. It’s a weed, you can do it, give them water and I’m rooting for you, lol, rooting.

3 Likes

use this, no trick shots required.

2 Likes

I appreciate it brother, I really do. I have a few survivors and more seeds. I started ordering everything to make the transition back to hydro which is where I should have been in the first place.

1 Like

Okay, sorry for not updating in a while. I got frustrated and self doubt had me being too critical on myself… so this is what I did. For starters, I honestly believe the tacoing is caused by a nutrient deficiency. To get things to bounce back, I started mixing nutes to pH 6.5. I had 3 survivors that did bounce back… so this is how it is looking now.
My Banana Cake went from looking like this.

to now looking like this… I am doing my pruning tonight to eliminate the undergrowth of what would end up as airy larf. This was shot only 3 days after doing some cuttings.

As for cuttings, CLONEX is HIGHLY recommended. There is something about Clonex that makes me feel like I am working with something that was bitten by a radioactive spider. 100% success in cuttings! CLONEX IS AWESOME!

So, it looks like I am back on track. The timer is set to 12/12 but I might have light leaks and and not seeing many pistils yet, but the timer was flipped on Jan 9 so the lack of pistil explosion so far has me a tad frazzled, but it has been literally over a decade since I have done this so maybe I just need to wait and in the meantime I am trying my best to black out the room that the tent is in as best as I can.

For reference, this is what it looks like above the girls.

I am loving my girls!! <3

5 Likes

Day 32 Flowering Update

Banana Cake tops. The girl grows like a beast!

2 Likes