šŸŽƒ AMA With Adam Pound of AgraTech Wed Oct 31st 11 AM PST

i might be slightly biasā€¦LOL

the window is narrowing between quality daily. just last week a customer told me he couldnā€™t tell the difference from his indoor to his greenhouse. itā€™s def genetics and grower dependent.

6 Likes

I totally agree but have never been to or worked in one so thought I would ask.

4 Likes

Just wanted to say thanks to @adam.pound for sponsoring our latest episode of Canna Cribs. You can watch their segment here and learn why the largest cannabis farm in the world loves Agra Tech.

My question for the AMA is:

@jarrodmasonā€™s collegue Ryan Kinnison mentions in the episode that the AgraTech blueprints were came with an engineering stamp that enabled them to streamline their permit process. Can you tell us why you do that and how that saves your customers a headache in the future?

6 Likes

without a stmap it will cost you about another $10k to have a 3rd party PE stamp and do calcs, so its a real added benefit to our customers and one less thing they need to deal with. itā€™s becoming even more difficult to get a permit to build a greenhouse or anything else for that matter. when we turnover a set of stamped plans we turn over confidence to the customer. confidence to know the greenhouse is designed specifically for the site.

7 Likes

This is what we like to hear! doing your work in this fashion keeps you different from some competitors.

6 Likes

iā€™m grateful for the growers network forum for the opportunity and exposure. send me a message iā€™d love to help. give me a shout anytime!

5 Likes

it takes time to do it right but if i summed up our philosophy it would be exactly that, we do it right so you can grow the best crop possible.

5 Likes

We are grateful for you taking time out of your busy day to answer our questions! Thanks for the knowledge and insight! We look forward to seeing all the upcoming projects the AgraTech team has going on!

Keep up the good work and Happy Growing!

6 Likes

the LSF team is amazing

3 Likes

sign up for our blogs we write monthly customer success stories. give us a follow on ig, and take a few minutes to watch some of our videos.

AgraTech Website

AgraTech Video Page

AgraTech Blog Page

AgraTech Cannabis Page

AgraTech Structures Page

AgraTech Accessories Page

7 Likes

find us in Vegas for the MJBiz Con booth #4559. thank you all!

8 Likes