🍃 AMA with Cameron Bravmann Wednesday, July 24th at 11 AM PST

If you look at current sales, most dispensaries sell 80-90% flower and extract. The rest is the other stuff. By 2025, the other stuff will be a much bigger slice of the pie.

7 Likes

Not in the near term, but in the mid-long term, yes

4 Likes

@memberdirectory, the AMA is off and running. We invite you ALL to participate in this event. Please get your questions in for Cameron Bravmann.

3 Likes

Did someone bring donuts?

4 Likes

you get to visit a lot of places. Do you think if you were dropped off in an unknown city, would you be able to tell if it were legal or med, or non-legal - without seeing any ads or shops, etc? I’m curious about culture and it’s response to legalization. Can you see it/feel it?

4 Likes

Great question!

4 Likes

As per the “other” category, I think we are starting to see some innovative things. Certainly, when I talk with clients, they are thinking about CPG as well. The flower game, although not over, is not why people should be rushing into the industry. I personally like water soluble cannabinoids. I think drinks will be a big deal. I would be willing to bet that sexual health, including things like lubricants will be big.

5 Likes

That’s a tough one. A decade or two ago, it would have been fairly easy. There was only one Amsterdam, and I knew it pretty well, so would know if I was unexpectedly dropped off there :wink:

4 Likes

whats your astrological sign?

3 Likes

But,there were lots of places then that had a similar, metro, urban, liberal feel, that may not have been legal. Nowadays, it seems like everywhere I go people are smoking weed. I am not sure if this is because I spend so much time in places that are on the forefront of this industry, or not.

4 Likes

Certainly cannabis has an outsized presence in the circles I travle in, most notably the food and music industries. When I first got into this business, I was also DJing. This was in the Bay Area in the early 90s. Everyone I knew was a DJ and a dope grower; literally, not figuratively.

4 Likes

Wow! I am very happy that you chose GN to be your first platform to break out into the film portion of cannabis things. Thank you! You are a natural in front of the camera!

That’s cool! Both are effective and beneficial, but which do you enjoy most, in person staffing / training or virtual training?

Thanks in advance!

~ :green_heart: Kareenabis~

3 Likes

Astrological sign - Aries

4 Likes

These days you are doing a lot consulting work in the Caribbean, correct?

I suspect that this will ultimately be a huge consumer market, especially given the tourism-driven economy. What are your thoughts? What are some interesting developments in the region? What can we expect from the Caribbean in the next five years, from your perspective?

3 Likes

To be fair, I did not choose GN, GN chose me :wink:

3 Likes

We have a rich, however short, history of doing this

2 Likes

I think I like the reach of the virtual environment, but the personal interaction with living people. So, I really think that both work well together. Given that the vast majority of my experience is in front of people, and that there would be no Cameron + GNU without my past experience, I guess I would have to come donw on that side of it. But, now that I have this new experience, I defintiely think they are complimentary

4 Likes

Even better! GN chose right! :grin:

Agreed and great to hear!

3 Likes

I was just in Jamaica a couple fo weeks ago, and had a great time.Given the country’s informal association with cannabis, it certainly seems like a natural fit. However, I did notice that the thing that they call “island time” is a real thing. I am definitely a guy who likes to wake up early and get to work. That is not necessarily the way everyone on Jamaica is approaching cannabis. Having said that, I think that there is a great opportunity, not just in Jamaica, but all of the Caribbean, and any near equatorial location.

4 Likes

what’s poppin in Zambia?

4 Likes