šŸƒ AMA With Dan Jordan Founder of Raywear Weds February 6th 11 AM PST

I imagine this may be an effective marketing route for Raywear: appeal directly to the growers. Nothing like reaching out directly to the masses. What is the best way for interested growers to reach out to you?

2 Likes

I hope we can always have open communication with growers and the community at large. Anyone can reach me directly at
djordan@raywearcc.com

My team is also available at the following
marketing@raywearcc.com
sales@raywearcc.com
info@raywearcc.com

or you can always go to our site, fill out our info forms and someone will back to you ASAP

2 Likes

Where do you see the future of the cannabis industry in 5 years? Where do you hope Raywear will fit into that industry framework?

2 Likes

In 5yrs we will be Federally legal, or at the least have cannabis removed from criminal prosecution. The entire image and education of cannabis, specifically for medical purposes, is getting the attention and respect it deserves.

I hope that RayWear is still around providing the highest quality protective gear on the market. Maybe by then you will see us sponsoring some pro golfers (I am a golf nut), fishing tournamentsā€¦who knows. We all love what weā€™re doing here at RayWear and just want to keep the industry moving forward.

2 Likes

We all certainly hope so! Thanks again for hosting todayā€™s AMA, @RayWearCC!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for having me and to all those who participated! Thank you.

2 Likes

I received one of these shirts as a trial, and I really like the feel, weight, and breathable nature. I wasnā€™t able to get any good pictures of me using it, it was too dang cold by that time.

I intend to buy myself and my employee a few of these for the season. I really like wearing highly breathable tech shirts through the growing season, and the added UV protection is going to be really beneficial for my health.

You really canā€™t put a price on skin damageā€¦ :hot_face:

4 Likes

I am a true believer (UV protection). You must wear PPFs as part of your SOPs indoors or out.
CalOSHA is hard on employers who donā€™t provide PPFs and training and mandate their use.
Also itā€™s the right thing to do.
Sounds like an assume product (i wear something simular during outdoor activities), thanks for the AMA explaining it and good luck.

5 Likes

You wonā€™t be disappointed @Farmer_Dan and @omykiss1953! These PPEā€™s are the TRUTH!

1 Like