🍃 AMA with Eric Chavez of Boundless Vape Technology Weds, May 1st 11 AM PST

Hi @FarmerK,

Thanks for the question! I definitely understand the concerns and hope to help here. To start we recommend treating your portable device like you would a cell phone or other daily used electronic devices. Never charge on a carpet, near liquid, in extreme temperature conditions, and do not use if you feel that the unit is abnormally hot. Also, it is important to know if the unit has been dropped or damaged as this could affect the battery internally.

It is also important to know where the manufacturer of your unit is obtaining their batteries from and if there are willing to release this information. We do our best to be transparent and our manufacturer only uses highly rated batteries from Samsung or Sony based on demand.

4 Likes

Thank you for the question. Unfortunately I am not familiar with vaping MCT, I can do my research on this and get back to you though. For CBD, our units can vaporizer most extracts and flower. The Terp Pen and CF 710 do extremely well with CBD isolate.

4 Likes

There has been a lot of concern in our industry regarding lead in vape products – specifically C-Cell cartridges. Can you speak to these concerns? Do your Boundless Vapes have any lead in them?

Does your company manufacture blank C-Cells? It seems a consumer might be able to mitigate some of the risk of lead leeching by simply loading their own vape; am I right, @Boundless_Technology?

4 Likes

That’s the scary thing with cartridges. As a California resident I feel about 75% of the items on weedmaps are cartridges. In the illegal market, which is prevalent in California, there are no packaging dates or filling dates which means that these cartridges can be sitting in the tanks for who knows how long. That allows for metal leeching and is something that I do not want or would want any of our community to ingest. The heating elements found in the boundless units are either ceramic or stainless steel and our units are “load-you-own” so the consumer knows exactly how long the product has been sitting in their unit.

Unfortunately, we do not offer cartridges in our catalog but our manufacturer Smiss Technology does and we are always open to OEM or ODM projects. Feel free to contact me for samples.

4 Likes

Scary stuff indeed! All the more reason to buy Boundless, no? :wink:

3 Likes

Where do you see the vape industry in 5 years? Where do you see the flower market in general in five years? If recent consumer trends are any indication, do you think cartridges and vapes in general are going to command more shares of the cannabis market?

2 Likes

This is a fun question!

I think that the recent purchase of Storz and Bickel by Canopy Growth is a good sign for our industry. It’s definitely motivating and I feel that their research and due diligence will go into dosing technology and improving efficiency of vape devices, which will be good for everyone. I just hope that prefilled herb pods won’t be the way the industry goes as I personally like the ritual of breaking the bud up and enjoying the smells and oils.

I do see dry herb and concentrate vapes becoming more popular and I can see more money being pumped to knowledge and awareness of vaporizers especially with PAX Labs most recent equity round.

3 Likes

I live for fun questions.

You’r in good company, we love that ritual too at GN!

3 Likes

Where do you see Boundless fitting in to the cannabis industry in 5 years?

2 Likes

I want Boundless to be a positive force in our community and continue growing through collaborations, content creation, and education. In 5 years it would be great to have partnerships with farms and extractions companies to research terpene and cannabinoid vaporization. It would be ideal for Boundless to be the resource for this information and center for collaboration. There’s plenty room to make the experience more efficient and enjoyable but more research and collaboration is needed.

3 Likes

That sounds very exciting!

Thanks for taking the time to be with us today and answering our questions!

Cheers :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Thanks @Growernick!

Appreciate your time and thanks to the GN community for having us! I’m looking forward to connecting with the community here.

For more information regarding Boundless Technology, please visit www.bndlstech.com or email Eric@bndlstech.com. Enjoy!

4 Likes