🍃 AMA with Eric Chavez of Boundless Vape Technology Weds, May 1st 11 AM PST

Ask Me Anything - Is my vape battery making me ill?

• Who: Eric Chavez of Boundless Technology.
  • What: Is Your Vape Battery Making You Ill?
  • Where: Right Here
  • When: Wednesday, May 1st, 2019 11 AM PST

Learn about Boundless technology and why all vape devices are NOT created equal.

4 Likes

This is going to be an interesting AMA! Vapes are dominating the cannabis market today so it will be exciting to learn why all vapes are not created equal :wink:

4 Likes

@memberdirectory Today’s “Ask Me Anything” is going :red_circle:[LIVE] in less than 15 minutes. Get your questions in NOW and start posting. This should be a great AMA Enjoy.

4 Likes

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for your time today. This is very exciting and I do hope to spread some awareness on
“load-your-own” cannabis vaporizers. Boundless Technology (www.bndlstech.com) was founded in 2016 and we have been manufacturing cannabis vaporizers that allow users to load their own product, dry herb or extracts. Our units are different than cartridge vaporizers and we feel that there is often not that much knowledge on the different types of vaporizers in the market. We advocate vaporization over combustion due to efficiency and lower temperatures that are involved in the process. Happy to hear all questions and I’ll answer all to the best of my ability.

6 Likes

Thanks for being here today and taking time to answer the questions of our community!

How was Boundless founded?

2 Likes

The Vaporizer market is among the most saturated in our industry, what makes Boundless stand out from the pack? Why should a @ProcessorOwners or @DispensaryOwners choose Boundless?

2 Likes

Thanks @Growernick for the question and appreciate you getting this together.

Boundless was founded by a group of close friends and vaporizer enthusiasts as a project to bring a missing piece to the vaporizer market. Before our units were released we were heavy users of desktop and portable vapes such as the Volcano and the Mighty by Storz and Bickel. They were our inspiration but we felt that these products were a bit too expensive for the general consumers. Our goal was to release a unit with a solid price point for the average cannabis consumer and believe that we hit the ball with the release of the CFX (Boundless CFX Vaporizer by Boundless Technology) vape in 2016.

4 Likes

I love my Volcano, but you are correct: it is by no means a cheap vaporizer! You get what you pay for, but you might say the same thing about a Ferrari…definitely a barrier!

I’m a little timid to ask, but you know we’ve got to know: what’s the cost per unit?

3 Likes

Great question!

With the Boundless line-up, we offer a wide retail price range for our units starting with $29.99 for the Boundless Terp Pen (Boundless Terp Pen Wax Vape by Boundless Technology) to $199.99 for the Boundless Tera (Boundless TERA Vaporizer - by Boundless Technology). All our products are put through numerous materials and situational tests backed with MSDS reports for our buyers. We also approve of published “break-downs” of our units such as this (https://blog.puffitup.com/2016/08/boundless-cfx-tear-down-piece-by-piece/), to demonstrate and show the community what materials are used in the internals of our units. Our goal is to make quality and affordable units for all cannabis consumers with in turn lowers the price point for @processorowners and @dispensaryowners.

4 Likes

That’s a very fair price, compared to Storz and Bickel… speaking of which, how do your Boundless vapes compare to the Volcano in terms of functionality?

3 Likes

I still love the Volcano unit and much respect to what that unit has done for the community. There has been much research done since the release of the unit and has allowed the vaporizer market to become much more portable and affordable.

The CFX retails for $179.99 USD. We have been building off of it’s technology to make our units more affordable and have recently released the CFC Light for $64.99 USD.

5 Likes

That’s great! I frequently travel with my Volcano – especially when I travel to non-rec states – and it works great and it’s discrete, but it practically necessitates it’s own suitcase! It’s fantastic to hear you offer a portable solution for vaping flower!

2 Likes

Do you offer bulk pricing for retailers?

2 Likes

In terms of functionality, our higher end units offer a single digit temperature control and ability to connect to water pipes, with the Tera having a full convection heating system and the CFX having a mix of convection and conduction. Both these units also have the ability to vaporizer concentrates with the included accessories in the box. The Tera comes with a concentrate pad and the CFX comes with a stainless steel concentrate pod. Unfortunately these units do not have built in fans and require inhalation for vapor to be produced but the cloud production is still up there with the Volcano and other desktop units in our opinion. The biggest hits come when the units are connected to water pipes. This also allows water filtration of the vapor to make it less harsh on the throat.

Our recently released unit, the Boundless Terp Pen (Boundless Terp Pen Wax Vape by Boundless Technology) is breath activated and allows for the vaporization of extracts only. This is great for microdosing dabs or even taking a heavy hit. We aim for an easy experience that gets the job done efficiently.

4 Likes

Yes, we offer keystone pricing with no MOQ for wholesale/distribution to start and proceed to have price cuts with the more volume ordered. For catalog and wholesale prices feel free to email me directly at Eric@bndlstech.com.

3 Likes

Have you done a demographic breakdown of your consumers? Who is primarily buying and using your Boundless vapes?

3 Likes

Hi do you have any advice how to take care of the battery? I’m always concerned about vape pens blowing up or some other portable device taking my head off.
I currently went through most brands and settled for Storz and Bickel Mighty and vaping is growing market.
Kyle M

5 Likes

Yes, we are extremely community focused and our demographic is about 70% male 30% female with an average age range of 35. We host a live stream every Friday for our community on our Instagram channel @bndlstech and have many members of our community join in from older patients to younger college students. We have developed some close relationships over the years as well and recently have lost one of our close friends that were made on our live streams to lung cancer. This was very sad to hear and I can definitely say that we cherish all of our community members.

4 Likes

We know the feeling :green_heart:

3 Likes

Our state only allows us to sell tincture.
We sell 5% thc and 10% Cbd with mct.
Can your pen vape this?

3 Likes