šŸƒ AMA with Nilesh Murali from V5 Systems Wed. Dec. 5th at 11 AM PST

Iā€™d love to hear some stories from @growopowners, @GrowOpEmployees and @DispensaryOwners about past security breachesā€¦what has happened to you in the past? What security upgrades might have lent to preventing the breach? How did you stop future security integrity issues?

3 Likes

Thank you, appreciate you being here @will.i.am. I see we have a Black Eyed Peas fan in the house!

This is a great question, and itā€™s been the latter as far as Iā€™m aware. Because we operate in a number of different verticals (including utilities, where security compliance is even more stringent), weā€™ve designed a solution that works for the strictest requirements. Our data has been used as forensic evidence in courts of law for example.

We help build compliance, but more importantly, because our solutions are portable and modular, we allow customers to be dynamic and scale as they need. We really should highlight that in our marketing, thanks for the great suggestion!

3 Likes

Yes, please do share!

3 Likes

@growopowners @GrowOpEmployees, Iā€™m also really interested in learning how you currently use sensors and what you use to power them. Is it all diesel-based? How often do you have to go out and fuel these puppies?

4 Likes

I am a bit late to the party, but I was curious what states you operate in and if you have seen different trends in security depending on the state? Do medically legal states tend to have higher standards than recreational states? Or do people tend to have a single type of turnkey option?

5 Likes

@Earnestearth, thanks for the question!

We operate across the states and some of our customer deployments are actually multi-state because we operate across numerous industries.

To the best of our knowledge, states that do not permit recreational use but do permit medical use tend to have more stringent controls in place nominally. However, in practice, people tend to use a single turnkey option because at the end of the day, theft and vandalism hurt the grower.

For our smart portable license plate reading technology, however, the data storage requirements of such information does vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.

3 Likes

Folks, this is the technical end of our AMA, but we are available to you whenever you have questions. I am going to include the contact information for our inbound sales lead, Ryan Watts: ryan.watts@v5systems.us. Please donā€™t hesitate to keep asking questions and to continue reaching out. This industry is growing at a brisk pace, and it needs solutions that can scale cost-effectively and quickly with its growth.

Thank you GNW for hosting us! Itā€™s been a pleasure, and we really appreciate the great questions from this community!

4 Likes

@nilesh.murali, thanks so much spending a few hours with us here for a great and informative AMA! If forum members still have questions for @nilesh.murali and V5 please fell free to leave them here or send a DM.

Thanks again!

5 Likes

Our pleasure!

4 Likes