Amazing customer service stories!

After getting some stellar customer service from some company this morning, I was looking for a way to thank them and let the world know about their great service. So I contacted @nick, and he graciously accepted that I create this thread. :+1:

This should be a place to relate our great customer service experiences and thank the company that provided said services!

I have to say : I don’t work for any of them and I’m not receiving any favours other than the aforementioned great service!

7 Likes

So : I have been looking to buy some THC vape cartridges for some time but I was weary of ordering online from strangers. Here in Quebec, the laws are very strict and I adhere to them so my options were severely limited…
One of GN esteemed member told me about these people:

So, I created my account and ordered 3 Thc cartridges. The delivery was super smooth and came in as expected. Unfortunately, one of the cartridges was defective and came with a defective coil. After getting in touch with them this morning, I was immediately helped by an helpful person who, after asking 2 or 3 simple questions, offered me a replacement and even gave me a few options as to how I wanted that replacement!
Making your customer feel important regardless of the size of the order is amazing service and I wanted to let you guys and gals know about them!

If you have great customer service stories, please share them here! You will help those who gave you great service and also help the GN members by telling us who is worth our money!

8 Likes

We are currently only available in Canada and will not ship to other countries.

Yeah, but, but, but damn :slight_smile: I do understand, but at the same time wtf :wink:

5 Likes

I understand your frustrations!
But it’s because of all the laws about shipping cannabis…
I am sure you have plenty of other options in the States! :nerd_face:

If anybody has experimented similar great service with a USA provider, now’s the time to chime in! :wink:

5 Likes

Another guy you can trust with your hard earned money : Pete.

He is a distributor for vaping products and accessories. He has 2 stores, one in the USA and one in Canada. He also has his YouTube channel where he reviews vaporizers. He will answer your questions about vaporizers and vaping…
All the warranties for the vaporizers he sells are with the corresponding manufacturer, but I found out personnally that, he will go above and beyond all that’s expected of him and he will help you get satisfaction with the maker/manufacturer.
Now, I buy most of my vaping stuff with him!

USA :

Canada :

6 Likes

I can’t believe nobody else has had a great customer service anywhere…
Everybody is more than willing to complain when they have a bad experience… Why not turn the boat around and be positive for a change… just saying people! :smile:

3 Likes

So, just to prove my point, I’ll relate another one…

Dynomyco!
@Ari came in a while ago and offered everybody the chance to try their products. Even during the pandemic and lockdown, he went above and beyond to make sure that we each had a chance at his product, even in Africa!!! (that just blows my mind, bravo @ari, once again bravo!)
He calmly reassured everyone that they would get their samples and kept track of everything! He even contacted me a while ago because he realized I had fallen in the cracks and wasn’t sent a sample… he fixed it!
Dynomyco and @ari Bravo and thank you for that opportunity!
You just wrote the book on how to start a succesfull trial campaign, imo!

https://www.dynomyco.com/

6 Likes

Anatis had good customer service. I noticed it was a while since I made the order but no shipping confirmation so I gave them a call. Within a couple of hours I got the shipping confirmation and next day delivery.

5 Likes

Maybe a website or something where we could reach them and partake of that excellent service?? :nerd_face:

5 Likes

:blush:

5 Likes

@Ari

From Dynomyco gave me fantastic customer service THANK YOU :slight_smile:

I also want to thank @sierragrovebags for great service also :wink:

I never had an issue from a seed company for customer service why I haven’t posted anything for that.

I do want to also thank @justgrowin and @deusoboy420 for their over the top and went out of their way to help a piss poor soul, your beans will be dropped soon, I have to straighten out some things on my end and don’t want to ruin good genetics :wink:

I also want to thank my mum, may she rest in peace

8 Likes

I would also have loved to thank your mom! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
She gave us a funny, no-nonsense, but loveable old man! :rofl:

7 Likes

Hell yeah, she was dirtier and funnier than me for sure, she would smoke a joint with us on Christmas, New Years, and my birthday, she wasn’t a heavy cannabis smoker, she loved woodstock (69)

6 Likes

Oh and the Elvis Presley concert in 77, we got massively stoned, he was her favorite :wink:

6 Likes

Seeds here now has a 100% coustomer satisfaction guarantee ! If for ANY reason you are not happy with the seeds u ordered bear will fix it. They also are nice and easy to deal with. Fast shipping and many ways to pay. I had a few skunkband I didn’t like the look of and lost one and the refunded my entire order on a buy one get one order so got Munson. For free too In the end. Then when I used my credit to buy first light from dj short I got 17 free dj short seeds with the order I only had to pay 35$usd for lol !! Insane coustomer satisfaction right there!!

4 Likes

That sounds like the definition of customer service there

4 Likes

These guys I presume? :thinking:

https://www.seedsherenow.com/

4 Likes

Hahaha perfect tks guys;)

3 Likes

Ive had a couple packs in my cart over there for a while

3 Likes

If u keep emailing them they will keep holding them :wink:

3 Likes