Amnesia haze outdoor auto

This is my first grow. My outdoor Amnesia Haze auto is now on day 95! I LST’d it. The buds are big and healthy. The kola is definitely ahead of the others and the trikes are all still clear. Many of the fan leaves are dying off. At this point would it be best to simply let it run its course or perhaps put it in darkness for a few days? I’ve not yet flushed it. I also plan to snip the kola first when ready and let the others fatten/catch up. Thanks in advance for your input.

6 Likes

Nice you will like it a lot. I grew an amnesia lemon. Its amnesia Haze x lemon skunk! Its awesome. Welcome to the forum @rookiegrow. Im growing some now.

Edit: realized i never answered the question. Well the plant eats/consumes the fan leaves in the last stages of flower and damn near done at that point. And curting off a rioe bud and leaving the rest to rioen is the right way to do it. Ed Rosenthal always said never pick a bud thats not ripe! Some times the lowers arent ready and aometimes i use the lower bud ripeness as an indicator for the overall plant.

4 Likes

HI @rookiegrow

Sounds good. Personally I would let it just follow its course, sounds like its doing a good job itself. Post a picture or two if you can and lets see for ourselves.

2 Likes

Sometimes as a new grower it can be difficult to know if the trichomes are mostly clear or mostly milky, and if there are any amber because the light in on your microscope coupled with the very bright room light can make them look clear so look at many different places on the plant at the top and bottom good luck!

2 Likes

Hey hey room full of newbies ish… Lol

Welcome all! Glad your here.

1 Like

My Blue Amnesia auto as of last week. No topping or training. I’ve let this one go to see how she does. I’m trying a new genetics, so I always like seeing the raw potential.

1 Like