Amnezia Haze's leaf turning yellow

I’m a new grower and i’ve been trying somethings to avoid this problem. I’ve tried raise the height from the plant to the top and I also decreased the light time from 18h to 16h / day. I made these changes 4 days ago but the problem still keep going. Can some expert grower help me to know whats happening with my plant?

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum! It could be a number of different things. I would guess that after you have raised the lights and shortened the light cycle, it is probably just being caused by air flow and humidity. I am thinking that because of the spots I see forming on your leaves that I have circled in red. @TheMadFlascher or @Dog_Fart1 would probably have a better answer for you.

9 Likes

thanks for contributing!

6 Likes

CalMag? Do you have any

5 Likes

@brisa420, could you possibly get me a close up picture of that fan leaf @nacho151 circled on the left side???

I can’t really make it out, but it may be significant…

11 Likes

Hey, Mad! Of course, tell if you can see better from the following images:

8 Likes

NuteSplash…Possible you splashed your feed on those leaves or they were in contact with that soilmix early in life?
The Single leafers are fried, and the tips of the first real set. the second set looks like its coming in fairly normal. Need a whole lot more grow info to offer anything beyond speculation from this cat/dog: ie age, medium, nutes, lights, fert. freq., pH and Equip/tools o hand etc.

9 Likes

Nute splash is certainly a possibility, but usually nute splash will give you pretty quick dead spots (dark brown lesions)

Looking at all your leaves, I see the yellowing is progressing throughh the whole plant.
My first impression is that it is NOT a high EC (salt) issue as the leaves would progressively die back from the tips…I don’t see that heare at all.

I think I would look at a pH issue first and formost…Do you have a good pH meter?
If so take the pH of your nutrient/water solution at feeding and also try to capture some run-off to look at the pH of your drainage water…

Speaking of water…are you using R/O or commercial ‘filtered water’ in your grow…
If you’re using tap water there may be chlorine or a lot of bicarbonates introduced to your medium…

As @Dog_Fart1 aptly pointed, out we can give you a lot more accurate information if we have nutrient/water/pH/EC information.

9 Likes

Could be the soil is hot and causing nute block or a deficiency in cal-mag by the palling or its just bad genetics

5 Likes

When you start a grow journal, which will help you get better interaction and help with problems, use this outline so we don’t upset you with a million questions. Save this to a file, then when you start your grow journal, fill in the information and copy and paste at the start of the journal.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Media:

Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor: Tent
Tent:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night): Day= 75 f, night= 69 f
Relative Humidity (day and night) : Day 65

% - Night 50 %
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) : Humidifier
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM: PPM
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

10 Likes

Taking note of this! Gold game here folks.

3 Likes

This looks like classic overwatering/high humidity leaf to me.

7 Likes

Hi @brisa420

Welcome to 420, such great advice and starting a grow journal is a great way forward for you and advice you may need from our helpful members.

10 Likes