An introduction to the basics of cannabis edibles, dosage, safety and tips

Hey everybody! Check out our latest blog post :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So, based on what you’re saying here, two 200 mg brownies and three 100mg THC Keef Kola’s may be a bit too much?

I suppose this may explain last weekend’s weed-coma! Thanks @nick!

4 Likes

Bwahaha! You do what works for you man. This is advice for beginners, not old pros like you

3 Likes

Ease up on that “old” talk :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I prefer “seasoned veterans”

3 Likes

Hi chrisD,

Great intro articles on the basics of cannabis edibles, etc.

Next, let’s expand this discussion to include topics such as, calculating the dosage; evolving state laws regarding edibles production, sales, packaging & licensing and the disparity of these laws between each U.S. state and Canada; creating edibles products for sale; and the edibles DIY market… an untapped niche market for growers, oil extraction businesses and extraction equipment businesses; how big is the edibles market and is it right for my business?

Being in the gourmet chocolate ingredient business and working with edibles businesses for the past ten years (without touching the plant), I am very happy to provide insight and assistance to anyone getting into making edibles, expanding their existing product line(s), and/or wanting to tap into the DIY edibles market.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Leffer, Chief Edibles Officer (CEO)
Chocoley.com or ChocolateForEdibles.com
Follow us on Instagram: @chocolate4edibles
Cell: 678-570-2002

6 Likes

Hey Steve! Thanks for the compliment and feedback.

We have more advanced edibles articles planned for later and I’m definitely going to hit you up as a resource!

4 Likes