And then there are the autos

Coming along nicely started low stress on gorilla glue and had to do some high stress leaf removal on the critical they seem to be loving it more pics to come

5 Likes

Well we had a death pretty sure it’s something with the soil second one that got this size and just shriveled up on me goin to try fresh but the main lady wow she just needs to start flowering already

5 Likes

Bottom left corner of bottom photo is the death

1 Like

Man she is getting up there did a lot of trimming got two new starts no nutrients this time after the last few tragedies but that’s the past this is now and they shall be magnificent

7 Likes

Further along we grow we are getting there ladies and germs

6 Likes

And then you have the little girls they are coming along just as planed

6 Likes

Mid evil dark progress well decided to open her up and see if she pops finally the other two are just doin perfect would ya look at that

6 Likes

6 Likes

Been a little while Mr. Knocker. Glad to see your little slice of heaven is working out. You got some room inside the tent man. You need about 6 more in there… Lol

4 Likes

Thanks LoCo ya it’s been trying at times but think I got my set up down how I want it got two more goin down later this week

1 Like

Alright update news and a rebirth of a grow let’s start with an update the big one is a no go no flowers and is well at the end of its life cycle so sadly I will be pulling it today in hopes of a new

5 Likes

That looks like a new set of leaves yo.

2 Likes

It will flower when sun is at 12/12 end of summer timeframe.

3 Likes

Now to the rebirth of the grow critical purple and gorilla glue look amazing two new down another two goin down by weeks end hopefully this will be the new standard for my grow

that’s the purple here’s the gg

5 Likes

Man I just don’t know it’s suppose to be an auto flower been goin sence February but I guess Ill give a lil longer just need the pot to start another :joy:

3 Likes

If growing outside is feasible for you, stick it in the ground. It will either flower on its own eventually, or flower in the fall. Fair warning though, it will get BIG.

5 Likes

Well…you hear my vote as well. Especially if she’s outside, your not caring much about her and probably not using much $$ nutes on her as well. ?? Let her…errr it die on her own if anything. You paid for the seed prolly - ride it out??
I see the lil one…your doing autos with it too?

3 Likes

Ya I think that’s the plan to be honest I don’t spend nothing on veg nugs just phing the water for a few harvests then I plan on tryin some out after burning up 4 seeds with them just need them to make it to harvest

3 Likes

Either way here’s the weekly my highlightened friends there lookin good did a lil pruning today the other two new starts looking most excellent indeed start two more this week time to fill the tent

That was gorilla glue below is critical purple

And meow the hole family minus what’s outside

6 Likes

Let’s try that again und now for the one outside bunch of new growth female??? We shall see stay tuned

8 Likes