And then there are the autos

Shes definitely camouflaged hiding in the bushes… looks good Mr. Knockers!

2 Likes

Nice buuush.

1 Like

Weekly report mid evil dark progress und such greatness

that’s the critical purple here’s the gg

und den dares da whole family

stay cheeky my friends

6 Likes

The fatter they get the bigger my smile we will start with critical purple auto

Now we have the gorilla glue auto

Now the rest another critical and a tangerine dream started there training and an ak auto along with a gorilla glue just popped up

8 Likes

And then there is the bush

6 Likes

What strain? How many days old is the bush?

How long has its been outside 24/7?

1 Like

tenor (420ish)

3 Likes

Just put it out a month ago we will see how she does

2 Likes

Oh and it’s a critical purple strain

2 Likes

And then there’s the bush … :+1::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Much puffiness is upon us behold

That’s critical purple meow behold the gorilla of the glue

Now the rest of the hunger force

7 Likes

Back outside we go she is starting to flower great googly moogly here we go

7 Likes

Und back to the tent critical purple and gorilla amazing. Critical purple and tangerine dream starting to get there flower on start of low stress for AK and another gorilla. Then two new gorillas

8 Likes

8 Likes

I’m sorry…did you say great googly moogly??? LMAO
Looking like A pot farmer and chat Mr Knocker. :shushing_face::astonished:
Plants plants erywhere…

4 Likes

One week left till gorilla comes to fruition oh I think I just peed a Lil bit

Purple will be the following the next in line are looking amazing the tangerine dream is blowing my mind if you scroll to the beginning all I can say is wow

Then there is ak 47 and the new gg just taking off

Then the baby Gorillas are poking there heads up the tent is full and imma happy tin knocker

7 Likes

Yes yes I did say great googly moogly I know I’m strange thanks for all the support LoCo and that’s the plan to have my own farm one day this is just the beginning

4 Likes

It’s the final countdown one week remains till harvest oh it just makes me wanna slap a goat

Everyone else is coming along beautifully massive trimming session today they look better though

Stay frosty my friends

10 Likes

So my skeavy stoned chuckleheads the first harvest has happened waiting for it to finish drying so we can see how much we got off the first not to much but better than any before so imma happy hippie

The end of the month can’t come fast enough critical is right there along with the new and way better looking tangerine dream

Then early September we will get another critical purple an ak auto und a gorilla glue that also looks way better

Processing: 39ED95D5-89A3-49FD-AEB6-F1FA7984A6CB.jpeg…

7 Likes

So the two new ones imma try to lollipop a little and see how they respond to it updates to come

6 Likes