And then there are the autos

So the beast is finished

7 Likes

Congrats…smoke away! See how much is.left to weigh when it’s time to jar… lol it goes fast when it’s bountiful. I have never weighed a grow always say I will but just never have. I will say it but I won’t…if I don’t lose it all to rot I’ll see what I get off my 6 footer outside. She’s just under 5 n half foot now so we shall see. I don’t wanna get to hyped on her being outside down here in humidity central. Kind of like a pet pig on the pork farm ya know…

4 Likes

Well the big nug in my hand weighed 43.2 wet we will see what she drys to it smells amazing will definitely tell final weight when it’s dry and you for sure gots to let us know what you get off that big girl outside

5 Likes

Um sir! I believe that is a weapon. We’re gonna have to confiscate that… :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Well the first is dry and starting it’s cure 2.98 ounces total

6 Likes

Gotta get bigger jaws…boat…jars…

Makes burping tolerable. I use to burp 20 or so lil ones… EF that
Dude is that a blunt in the bottom jar…lol how cool is that plants that produce blunt colas

6 Likes

I’m gonna say you’ve got a half zip nug there. Looks nice! :metal:

3 Likes

How do you know he doesn’t have really small hands?? :wink:
I’ll take 10 g’s for the win Bob!!

2 Likes

That’s what she said?

3 Likes

Tin, I want to hang out with you and that smoke :fist: Stellar looking grow, and a kick ass harvest.
Well done!

1 Like

LoL…and to think I held off on the big feet comment… dang gum dang ol small hands!!!

3 Likes

Ammonia like a bitch bigger jars I am on it pulled it all out horrible ammonia smell

1 Like

Once it’s dry I hope

1 Like

Wow just in a day so much gone lol

4 Likes

Any time Jim always down to burn one or ten

1 Like

Ammonia smell …from the jars?? I hope that’s not what you mean. Mildew’s dank in your face…no Bueno. Gotta dry longer if so. No biggy - learning is fun!!
And yes they shrink like a dinky in the drink in December…shrinky dinky Doo boo hoo hoo…:face_with_monocle: Damn your hands got bigger…:wink:

3 Likes