And then there are the autos

Hello and how do it’s TKR again this time with the autos first go like the first big horrible many mistakes but lots learned.

So again now on to bigger and better things did a second grow of some tangerine it’s going better still had not learned enough
So now we work on the peace de resistance critical purple auto 4x4 Vivosun grow tent Mars hydro ya 1000 and a cloud 6 inch inline duct fan also fox farms trio let’s hope I got it dialed in now lol
So ya more to come

11 Likes

@tinknocker20, howdy and welcome to GN. Growing weed is always a learning curve. You seemed to have had a decent setup, what went wrong and what did you learn?

3 Likes

Good luck…they look green so your off to a great start… nice chatting I’m rooting for ya. Ha ha

4 Likes

You are going to have some really nice buds there.
Keep up the great work.

3 Likes

Sheetmetal man?

2 Likes

sorry pay that last one mind but yes I’m a sheet metal worker

3 Likes

I was for 25 years

3 Likes

Updates the ones in the bad soil almost finished got a good light on them now I’ll be happy when these are done

As for the new set up it’s coming along beautifully just started low stress on the critical purple auto should be interesting :face_with_monocle:

5 Likes

Well it’s going good started low stress on #2 it’s responding vary well #1 has a rock wool cube as a starter and seems to be slowing the progress of the plant guess we will see what happens

7 Likes

I don’t know much about rockwool, do you just put the block with the embedded roots right into soil? They look green man👍… That’s what i shoot for. LoL never count the slowpokes out man… them runts take over I see over and over…

3 Likes

To be honest I don’t know anything about it I just planted the seed in the cube and put the cube in the soil kept water on it and here we are lol :joy:

4 Likes

So updates updates updates unfortunately the rockwool baby died not sure y just wilted up and she gone. Anyways moving on the other all I can say is wow I’m a happy man this far she is spreading out beautifully

11 Likes

Well did some trimming to expose some but other than that she is just coming along beautifully she is starting to get some hight now

7 Likes

Looking good! Well on your way to a nice harvest keep up the good work. :+1:

2 Likes

So some growth I’m happy got three new ones down one new critical purple and two gorilla autos should be interesting

8 Likes

coming along vary nicely.

9 Likes

Keep up the good work tin!
Girls looking healthy.:fist:

4 Likes

Weekly update wow she is lookin good I’m so excited can’t wait for her to start flowering and we gots the gorilla glue one starting

11 Likes

Looking real good tin!
Keep up the progress.

2 Likes

And then there’s the autos… I don’t think I’ve mentioned your title is killer btw knockers… Lol it nice to see the family is vibrant green and living life. :+1: Always a pleasure now let’s see some flowers. I saw your switching soon, very cool. Looking doozylecious…

5 Likes