And y'all thought spider mites were bad

Found this crusty bastard crawling around on top of my bubble cloner: Might keep him if I can figure out a harness system so I can take him for walks.

15 Likes

What!!! First time I see a crab in a tent! Not sure where you’re located, but where I’m from, I need to worry big time when crabs are entering my place :sweat_smile: This crab knows what’s good, that’s for sure.

11 Likes

That Crab is at the Gym (HULK) about to bench press that cup and will properly pull a mussel…haha

11 Likes

bench press that cup and will properly pull a mussel

:rofl:

Its crusty bastards part time job, its his side hustle!!!

12 Likes

Watch out… the women follow these about…haha birds :bird:

Side hustle hahaha

10 Likes

Don’t come complaining if the buds turns out to be crab quali! @mayakid

8 Likes

Y’all are some funny MoFos. Side hustle, pull a mussel… Some funny shit. :rofl:

11 Likes

Hell feed him corn then eat him like a small 8 legged cow lol

Marty

7 Likes

Man your in a pinch when you got crabs bro. The mussel one was good. Who is this cat? LoL that was funny Tech, nice ! Welcome to the site and all, I’ve not seen ya around. I’d think I’d be th first to have crabs huh down here in the armpit of the states. Nope - never had them. Well in my grow space I mean. Wait - no no I’ve never had them at all you sickos.

7 Likes

Those very expensive crabs :crab: keep pinching lol better get them locked in a shell lol

Use him to chop of fan leaves, very very smart move…commuinty service. Every creature has a job for humans now. The crabs are on the double fannying about hahaha.

Nice to meet you @LoCoRocK
Thanks for the warm welcome…now the fan leaves have been removed lol

6 Likes

I didn’t even go there. I know you could pull it off and make it believable. “No no I just drop 2 crabs in a box with my branches and they eat the leaves, strip it clean but it’s crazy they leave the buds alone.” LoL
Seems like we have a new thread for the unbelievable things that happen during grows … I should post them 2 plants I burnt trying to smoke the mites off em… lol

6 Likes

Haha yeah funny made up stories with grows comedy page we need, its all a laugh and we’re all happy smokers

4 Likes