Another harvest advice question (sorry) - 1st grow

Would love some advice as I think this auto white widow is ready to harvest. I’m almost through week 11 now and starting to see some amber triochomes on some of my buds, but not all. I do see alot of brown pistles so I wanted to make sure I got some advice. Any guidance is appreciated!

(I did end up with what appears to be a slight ph issue based on the brown leaves, not sure if that impacts what I’m seeing either)

8 Likes

Here is a pretty good guide, same one I started with. Hasn’t done me wrong yet. When exactly will depend.on what you want out of your smoke. Trichomes are a way better guide then pistols…

just remember that you want to see trichomes on the bud, not on the leaves as they turn sooner.

5 Likes

By zooming in on your above picture, I would say you’re definitely in the window for harvest. From that ONE picture I would GUESS That you were close to maximum potency.BUT this is only a guess from one picture. Ultimately it is up to you… looking good…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Looks ready !! ?? an old saying: "When you thing it’s ready give it 1-2 more weeks. Generally a hybrid will not go more that 12 weeks before it has dimishing affects YOU will not get all trichomes to totaly trun to cloudy to amber if you can get a 75% + amber is good ( you will always have some clear, ect) Harvesting is a personal issues some like high amounts of thc while other want a more “rounded taste” (longer ripping = greater the terpenes (affects))

2 Likes