Another little project, do si do's and gassy cream cake

Topped all of these today.

10 Likes

Day 21 from seed

10 Likes

Looking great for 21 days! The right side one looks like it might get pretty big and more lanky. I like the other 2 so far a little bit more!

6 Likes

Got a new plant.

5 Likes

28 days from seed

6 Likes

Did some LST today.

8 Likes

Tied em down a little more today and did a little trim. Day 34 of veg

6 Likes

Put in the net today and I think about 2 days ago went around and topped about 8 or 10 more shoots. So that would be my second time topping.

6 Likes

Did a little trimming today.

6 Likes

This guys recovering well too

6 Likes

I give the golden pothos the same veg nutrients as I do my bud.

4 Likes

Anybody got Snapchat by any chance

5 Likes

Day 42 from seed

6 Likes

I actually just switched these to flower. 6 weeks from seed as opposed to the 8 weeks from seed flip I got going in my 4x4. Only reason being I’ve got 5 plants this next grow instead of 4. Don’t wanna run outta room.

6 Likes

What’s your guy’s opinion on switching from veg to flower after week six from seed? Thinking I made the right move so I don’t run outta space? There should still be a decent yeild yeah?

6 Likes

You’re doing it right. That space is going to fill up quick…:+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Good to hear some agreeable advice lol. Although today when I was watering them I knocked down my fan and it broke a lower branch on one but I took a pipe cleaner and wrapped it up to see if it grows back.

6 Likes

By agreeable I mean comforting lol

7 Likes

Do you know what works real good, is co-band. Would I do if I break a large branch and It’s not detached is rub a little clone X on it or some honey and wrap it up like a sprained finger with co-band. works most of the time. As long as you get it taped together tight, you should be good. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

I’ve got honey, imma try it

8 Likes