Another little project, do si do's and gassy cream cake

Don’t really know why these are stretching so much, the lights about 16 inches away. Dropped the fan lower today in hopes of stiffening the stems up.

13 Likes

16 is a little too much I wouldn’t go more than a foot , a big thing is put the back of your hand under the light for 30secs if it is too warm for you than it’s definitely to warm for them …. But with those bulbs you should be able to get pretty close

11 Likes

what is the light?

9 Likes

I’m kinda hoping you can tell me lol.

9 Likes

This is what I think it is sold as. Geciliaoran LED Grow Light with Samsung LM281B+ Diodes, Sunlike Full Spectrum Plant Light.

9 Likes

Looks similar to a ViparSpectra XS1000

8 Likes

Could be this driver?

8 Likes

It says max out put, 240 watts. So does that mean I’m pushing 480 watts with two of them or does it mean that driver will only put out 240 watts only, not to each one?

10 Likes

I dont know brother about the specs of your light, normally when daisy linked they will draw the same power not by sharing and dividing.

Need more information about your light.

8 Likes

It means the deiver only puts that much out and running 2 boards cuts that in half. So really there really low powerd lights.

Edit: also -10% for energy conversion inside the driver or efficiency of the driver.

11 Likes

The driver is True Full model ZF-GLB-240-60.

10 Likes

So I’m only pushing out 240 watts total. Yeah that sucks lol. I’ll have to upgrade that someday

12 Likes

I’m using that for the seedlings and veg. Then throwing em under the 650 watt on flower

10 Likes

Yeah my expensive light builds have only 480 wat drivers. And i run 2 drivers and like 4 quantum boards per driver.

this light has 4 quantum boards and 4x v2 light engines. This is my favorite light and it costs $1.17 a watt.

13 Likes

Isn’t it the bigger watts the bigger the buds?

10 Likes

That’s a pretty slick light set up

10 Likes

Heres the build thread.

10 Likes

These guys are coming in alright. Week 2 from seed.

11 Likes

10 Likes

The little guy I lost half the roots while transplanting and you can tell

8 Likes