Any advice during the flowering process?

So we are reaching the end and I’m pretty excited. Any advice for these final weeks? Should I cut off fan leaves ? Or excess foliage? I’ve been plucking the dead leaves , yellow leaves. The buds are looking good. One strain is producing far more than the other I have 3 of one strain and 3 of the other. I’m going to stop giving nutrients like two weeks from now .

11 Likes

From looks of it u still have quite the time left. 3 to 4 weeks atleast if not longer. Be patient for the best rewards. Lol.

8 Likes

Okay thank you!

8 Likes

I will be patient :pray::grin::grin::grin:

5 Likes

@spades90 NOW…is the right time to start training for the marathon trimming session that we all know will be a grueling nightmare. Focus on diet and yoga…maybe some running…but you’re still gonna die. You could always just bribe some friends.
That’s a beautiful grow you got there :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you ! Because it’s my first time I’m looking forward to it ! For you veterans I would imagine it feels more like work. I can’t f#cking wait !

8 Likes

I was super anxious at first also first grows since a youngster and indoor is way different from what I remember doing. Toss in a field use fish guys and water basically was it for our grows then. Most times someone found the plants and robbed them clean before we got back to them. Lol.

7 Likes

I remembered this comment you left and I took it lightly when you wrote it but now three days later all I can say is holy shit . As a first timer I definitely didn’t know what I was in for . I just trimmed for three days straight. Feels like I lost track of time just being in basement so long lol So much so I swear the smell was making me nauseous lol.

7 Likes

great advice :slight_smile: when you think they are done wait a week :wink:

I wish I could trim these in three days

growing is easy the plants do the work and you watch, you help as needed

the work for you starts at the end

I will need some bubble bags for sure :slight_smile: good luck with the drying still so easy to

ruin your work

be safe and be free

Dequilo

6 Likes

Beautiful picture! :heart_eyes: how much of that has any bud rot? With all this rain how do you manage it?

5 Likes

thank you :slight_smile:

spotty a little here and there but not much

best I can :slight_smile: greenhouse next season

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

5 Likes