Any Australians in the group?

Hello All,

Just wondering if there are any other Aussies in this group ?!

I am currently in the USA starting up a grow op in Michigan… but looking to take it back home down under in the near future and ya just seeing if we had any fellow Aussies in the group, or anyone interested in Australia ? Haha

Thanks guys,

John
Sunflower Organic Gardens

6 Likes

Hey John!

We have a few members who indicated they’re from Australia. There might be some expats floating around too.

https://forum.growersnetwork.org/badges/121/australia

3 Likes

Legend !

Thank you !

2 Likes

G’day John: am on the central coast I supply a a natural protectant and plant enhancer. just started supplying am certified Organic.

2 Likes

Legend!

I can’t stop using the word Legend now to describe everything! You Aussies and your catchy lingo!

2 Likes

Attached are test results of PathagenX.bio/Path-Away(Aust)P/L.any further information.
Ask and we will reply to your Questions Product has been formulated without Chemicals, Alcohol and is Bio friendly

complies to all FDA Regulations also is Bio-Grow and No-GMO also Certified Organic.

Wolf Luckner

Field Test Summeries.odt (504 KB)

1 Like

Hi @sunflowerOG ,

I’m good friends with the owner of Rhizo Sciences. They just completed their first cannabis transaction in Africa. I think that was a first for Africa; please correct me if I’m wrong. Anyway, they also have a presence in Australia and I’m sure they’d like to have a chat.

3 Likes

Shout out to ya mate… I to am from the land we call god’s country.