Any big-time growers want to move to Massachusetts? 150K/yr + relocation + bonuses

Hey there! Just got invited to this site and it’s my first post, so quick introduction: I’ve been an activist, lawyer and business consultant in the cannabis scene for 15 years now and I run an inclusion-focused recruiting firm for the industry called THC Staffing Group.

I’m currently looking for a cultivation manager for a new operation in Massachusetts. Super generous salary and a qualified company that holds licenses in multiple states (they’re called GTI if you want to look them up.)

Here’s the job description and details: https://thcstaffing.crelate.com/portal/job/sxg1ft3xppp-213454

Feel free to contact me with any questions about the job or even what it’s like to live in Massachusetts - I live here and love it!

If you’re not into this particular job but want to be considered for future opportunities (we’re nationwide) feel free to send us your stuff.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

10 Likes

Hey THC staffing. I don’t know if this opportunity is still available but if so, you FOUND your match! I am from the East coast Erie, PA and Dunkirk, NY so I know and enjoy the weather. Call me or reply with a contact number so we can touch base on a personal level. Thanks. Sean Badaracco 520-250-5670

3 Likes

Pinging @thcstaffinggroup for you

2 Likes

Hello there if this job is still available I’d love to talk more and see if we click. If so contact me back thanks
Frank