Any CBD or Hemp companies looking to raise money?

Hey GNet! I know an investor who has expressed interest in investing in the right CBD or Hemp companies. Any companies out there looking to raise funds?

@mastergrowers @DispensaryEmployees @DispensaryOwners @growopowners @ProcessorOwners @ServiceProviders

4 Likes

Everyone is calling in asking about Hemp!

3 Likes

Hey Alex,

Thanks for reaching out. Yes I know a few. How much was your investor looking to invest?

Kind regards,

Brett Furst
Central Coast Cannabis
Founder / President of Project Development
“People over Profit”

5 Likes

Hey Alex,

I currently run @NanoPharmCBD in Arizona right now and while we are fully funded and good to go, we are working with another group in the current works of obtaining 600-1040 acres of farm area in Arizona, locations already under contract. For commercial hemp production and refinement into CBD isolates/Distillates for commercial sales. We are looking for investors for that project.

Feel free to reach out to me and I can get you more information and if you’d like to set something up this week I can get the group together if they are serious.

Thanks!

4 Likes

Hi Alex,

We are looking for the right investor(s) for our gourmet chocolate ingredient business. While we provide chocolate for both consumers and businesses of all types, our focus is becoming 'the chocolate of choice for edibles manufacturers throughout North America.

For more information, please contact me.

Best regards,

Steve

Steve Leffer, Chief Edibles Officer (CEO)

Chocoley, LLC (dba Chocoley.com)

Cell: 678-570-2002

Virus-free. www.avast.com

3 Likes

@BrettF @ApexAdvanced @chocoley

I will be in touch with all of you when I receive some more information from his side. Hang tight!

Feel free to message me directly if you want to reach out.

3 Likes

We are currently working in 4 states… to whom do we send our pitchbook… Mick

3 Likes

Hi there
We are building a sustainable high tech cannabis facility in Switzerland in a greenhouse facility built on newest standarts.
The goal is to produce highest possible quality medical cannabis made in Switzerland, organic and sustainable.

We are currently raising funds for this 2019 project. Please contact me for further informations.

Simon

3 Likes

Hi Alex,

I have an opportunity you might be interested in but it’s outside the U.S. Are you interested in only domestic opportunities?

Best,

Jon

Jon D. Jacobs

Jacobs Law Firm PLLC

1455 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W.

Suite 400

Washington, D.C. 20004

Cell1: (703)740-7986

Cell2: (703)850-4707

Email: jjacobs@jacobslf.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.

3 Likes

Yes. www.calheritage.com

Patrick D. Leathers, Senior Counsel

Clean Tech Advocates

1215 K Street, 17th Floor

Sacramento, California 95814

Office: 916/503-1600

Cell: 916/708-0227

patrick@ctechadvocates.com

www.cleantechadvocates.com

3 Likes

We’re not settling for less than $10 million in profits per acre. The real money is in ________ hemp _____. Contact me if you’re interested.

1 Like

Hello everyone,

It seems the investor has found some companies he feels are the right ones for him. Thanks for your interest. Now that this post lives here, I will breath life into it again if there comes another investor I can connect you with.

Best,
Alex

2 Likes