Any help appreciatedđź’šđź’š

Hello, I have recently started growing I’m using a Wilma 4 pot 11L pot system with Hydroton clay pellets. My reservoir is 30L and I will be using the PH Perfect Micro,Grow,Bloom I’m not too sure on a feeding schedule or what to set the timer to to feed my plants, I will be growing auto flowers could anyone possibly help me?

7 Likes

Hello @UK420GROW and welcome to GN! There’s plenty of knowledgeable growers that could help you here… two that comes to mind for your media are @Tygrow78 and @devjyarn, they could probably help you with that… :nerd_face:

Have a great day!

6 Likes

Basically, each time the pot is almost dry, thats when you water them with the nutrients. You can wait until they are a little thirsty. The intake will be more efficient . For your "folières’ , wait when the sun comes down , they swith from roots intake to leaf intake mode. Other than that no need to go crazy. Simple things with love is what works.

5 Likes

So that’s about 8 gallons. What do you use for nutrients? When I use advanced nutrients I usually feed 8 ml per 1 US gallon. But that’s because i have I’ve got the feeding down. If your using something different I recommend using a quarter to half strength of what the bottle says. And work from there.

5 Likes

Thanks for the help guys much appreciatedđź’š I forgot to mention I will be growing indoor with 2 600w led lights

This is what I’ve pick up from google

Germinate the seed and put it into rock wool just use water for the first 10 days until you see it grow out and then move it into my Wilma 11L pot filled with hydroton clay pellets and then I’m not too sure what to set the timers to on my Wilma system for the feeding schedule and I’m not sure on the nutrients in the water my nutrients are Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect Micro,Grow,Bloom and then I also have Rhino skin, Big Bud, Rhizotonic, and Advanced Nutrients Flawless Finish

Could anyone possibly fill a feed schedule or have one of there own I could use for auto flowers?

5 Likes

Also a big thank you for welcoming me into this fantastic group with a fantastic communityđź’š

4 Likes

This may help you, if you haven’t seen it… :

https://www.advancednutrients.com/nutrient-calculator/

6 Likes

Welcome @UK420GROW! Let me track down the 3 part feeding schedule for ya. I use Sensi Grow and Bloom and this is what I use.

@kapouic your going to have to teach me how you linked that last chart to our posts. I’ve tried but haven’t figured it out.

5 Likes

I just copy/paste the link from the address bar of my browser… :wink:

5 Likes

This is the link to get your own custom feeding schedule @UK420GROW.
https://www.advancednutrients.com/feeding-recipe/
Journal your grow for us, take lots of pics and we’ll help ya grow some dank buds!

6 Likes

That system is more like a hyrdo drip system if I remember correctly… i would think it would be the same or close to it if you were doing a drip system with a big Rockwood cube …

That being said I’m not to big of help on this but @devjyarn would be able to get you on track …

@devjyarn sorry to always tag you but you always come through with solid advice

6 Likes

Appreciate all your help fellas👍🏻 Top guys, I’ll journal my grow and keep yous updated is there anyway we can become friends or anything on this? And yous can see the progress and keep me on the right track

5 Likes

We will just be following your progress if you journal it here or if you start a new one…! :wink:
And if you want to “tag” somebody, just put the @ in front of their names, like @UK420GROW, that way they’ll get a notification and know you want to ask/show them something. :grinning:

4 Likes

I would be weary of sticking to AN’s schedules exactly as they say. My very first seedlings I practically lit them on fire, partly because I was ignorant of what I was supposed to be doing, but also because I did exactly what their chart said. I would suggest starting off at 1/4 strength and paying attention to your ppms against your water uptake. I’ve tried building up to their suggested full strength twice and both times my ppms and pH went up through the week because they were taking in more water than nutes. In my limited experience so far, it seems my plants are happy at around the 80% strength range. Welcome to GN. A lot of good people and info on here. Things I’ve learned since joining…if you have a question, search for it first. More than likely there’s already one or more threads about the subject you’re concerned with. Secondly, keep all other questions and updates in one journal for each grow. Good luck!

5 Likes

Thanks for the tags @kapouic and @docee. I think @Tygrow78 and @treycer11 have some good advice too.

Definitely check your nutrients often to find out how the pH and EC (ppm) change from day to day! If you haven’t got decent meters to read your nutrients, set aside some cash and plan to buy them in the near future. Generally if your water level is going down, your EC (ppms) are falling and your pH is staying steady or slowly rising, your plants are in good shape in the root zone.

Keeping an eye on what’s happening outside the root zone is a lot easier because you can, well, actually use your eyes to help you out, haha. Watch out for calcium deficiencies, especially if you’re using treated water (from rain water, a reverse osmosis system or other very pure source) rather than municipal tap water. Pure starting water with a controlled amount of added calcium and other dissolved solids is ideal, and we can talk about that that looks like for you.

That system looks like it should be run constantly with hydroton and the small drip irrigation system.

If you’ve got any other specific questions please ask! I’ll probably have more questions for you before I can give a decent answer, but it’ll be a good answer.

9 Likes

[Absolutely man make a thread and tag us in i i definitely want to follow along

7 Likes

In addition to all the great info that has been shared, I might recommend some type of enzymatic. Hygrozyme, cannazyme, etc. The other major suggestion when using a reservoir is to get a chiller and airstone. These keep the water temp at an acceptable level and oxygenates the water. Both help to reduce the potential of infection which will effect entire system.

8 Likes

I agree with @treycer11 he really nailed the details down. You can’t I follow they’re schedule exactly you’d fry your plants. I follow the base schedule with slight adjustments and half most of my addons. Always start slow when their seedlings. They’re really good at marketing their products.

5 Likes