Any light suggestions for one plant, not expensive choice?

I think with my cheap lamps the plant won’t grow good ))

Amazon its called bloomspect i started with a 600w and it was very good cost about 60 bucks

1 Like

Amazon is relly all you need. I bought nice led for 70.

1 Like

Thanks I will look for it, :pray:

Thanks, I will see and choose on Amazon, am in Russia and we don’t use Amazon often

Hey @tammydc this light works great for vegging. I tried it and i cant belive it actually works well for vegg only.

2 Likes

Hey I have my tent up. I have a 600 watt bulp in my grow light that i only use for veg. I have 2 little troopers under the light at18/6. The plant i saved ftom my daughter is in the tent. It has a led 1200 watt light. Something is wrong with baby girl in tent. I did a wash on her yesterday and when i meaduredthe water is at 7_9 on the package. Do you think i should doanother wash or wait a week. Also some of rhe leaves are turning purple and hard stems. Thats probably from rhe over feeding,?

1 Like

when in dout flush it out. With the correct oh water and light nutrients.

1 Like

Do purple leaves come from colder temperatures?

I found a spider farms 1000 quantum board for 156$ I’m going to get one myself as soon as I can afford it

1 Like

Yeah. I run mine at 65 at night and they purple hard in the last 3 weeks.

3 Likes

My first round i found some garage exterior lights and ran 2-70 watt mh in veg and 2-100 watt hps and I threw a halogen shop light to fill the blank space. Yes the plants grew towards the shop light. Lol. It was funny and educational.

So I spent 30 bucks in bulbs (2 hps, they had mh in them) and free fixtures with used bulbs.

You can grow with anything. Not exactly the best but it will grow! Doing it poorly drove me to buying better and better each time I could. It is a great driving factor.

4 Likes

Except all the money spent and then you have equipment laying around. You can utilize. I have lots and lots of equipment.

4 Likes

Yeah I am already starting a collection. I think I’m gonna donate it to the next poor kid grower.

4 Likes

Is there anything beneficial in the process?

1 Like

Ikr I’m still trying to get rid of my hps setup

1 Like

Its pretty as hell!!! The people want the purples!!!

Whats up on that hps??? Lol

1 Like

Got a 450 watt hps hood bulb power ballast and hangers it’s free just need it out of my grow room but I’m in florida so if u want to pay the shipping it’s all yours

2 Likes

Hey im in florida too nice to see im not alone i wish we could set up some type of convention out here to link with other growers and share success stories. Im towards the end of my first grow and im loving every aspect of it!

3 Likes

66 works for me to get the colors.

2 Likes