Any one ever seen or come across this?

Ok so I got this strain called Monster Mass started from seed and has now been in veg a few weeks I go to top and ita crazy one of the branches is not circular? Lol when you look from the side it looks round but from the top it looks flat kind of like a ribbon cable from a computer lol just wondering if anyone has had this cause it’s kind of trippy and it is only on ONE branch

2 Likes

I had a blueberry plant from seed do this, I just removed the branch and the plant never did it again. If you leave it, it will grow into a big mess.

1 Like

I have seen this only one other time on another site. Let me tag @aaa and see if he can remember. Maybe @covertgrower can remember too.

2 Likes

I’ve had a few do that this past outdoor season

Packee

1 Like

Its a mutation of two branches fused into one. It should probably be removed. You could try to turn them into clones. Could be interesting.

3 Likes

Interesting loli only left it on for now have to cut then for main lining just thought it was cool so kinda cool mutation lol

3 Likes

I haven’t seen anything like this. Neat though!

1 Like

It "can " lead to bunching in Tue flower stage. So it would make you have to do lots of work to keep things in order.

1 Like

@oldguy @imSICKkid had one .

Strain hunters showed that this happened to a some Landrace strains when left to open pollination.

1 Like

I had one in all my grows… and I chalk it up to a dirty topping/fimming…

Ihave seen all sorts of shapes and i have seen that before it’s a sign of agressive hormome travel in the cellulose structure it’s self wich comes from a certain type

1 Like