Any Strain suggestions?

yea that the way louisiana want to do it get the smoke by the pound .

2 Likes

Blue Dreams is best, also available at oldroute66wellness in Missouri:

https://oldroute66wellness.com/menu/

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! I picked up some Blue Dream seeds since that post. I just havenā€™t had room to grow them yet.

1 Like

Did I hear someone say blue dream. :laughing:

4 Likes
  1. Chocolope
  2. Diablo OG
  3. White Widow
  4. Acapulco Gold
  5. Drink a cup of coffee and take a week away
3 Likes

Last time I had Acapulco Gold was 1976! I wonder how itā€™s changed since then.

5 Likes

Last time I had it was 2018, itā€™s a super smooth happy high, the way that all of the haze strains are advertised is how it felt. I supremely enjoyed it, and I attribute that and Durban Poison as being the two strains that turned me off of hybrids strangely.

I smoke them, but I actively seek out oldies to grow and enjoy, even if given the choice between free seeds and paying, I would pay for older strains.

@PreyBird1 has taught me the strains I enjoy are referred to as landrace strains. Iā€™m not always hip on the lingo, I just grow and smoke, stay functionally stoned all the time.

5 Likes

I like a lot of the old school strains. Like Tommy Chong has said ā€œAny weed is good weedā€ when he was asked if the low THC content was better back in the 60ā€™s and 70ā€™s, than the high THC content being grown now. Now I just look at strains by specific terpine to see if the strain will help with my medical issues.

4 Likes

For me itā€™s a whole package thingā€¦ High THC isnā€™t the only factor. When you go to a restaurant in your order a meal youā€™re enjoying the presentation how it looks the smell aromas and then the taste. And then you enjoy the satisfaction of eating a good meal. Itā€™s the same for me with weed. First I see it itā€™s beautiful, then I can smell it in my mouth starts watering, then I taste it. And then comes the satisfaction. The satisfaction cannot only be euphoria or couch lock.But it can be the ability to focus the speeding up or slowing down your thought process. Pain relief is huge.

All this being said chances are this is probably why the old school strains are better. They havenā€™t been bred strictly for euphoria or couch lockā€¦ :thinking: just random thoughts. :+1:t3::v:t3:šŸ˜¶ā€šŸŒ«

5 Likes

Skunk #1 or BC Big Bud

both easy to grow and smoke well

4 Likes

Damn @nacho151 1976? Man now i feel young lol. i was born 6 days ago in 76.

3 Likes

@PreyBird1 I heard a saying the other day I find funny, ā€œFriends donā€™t tell friends 1970 was 51 years agoā€! Lol! The Hormex will be here on the 26th of January, thanks for the recommendation!

3 Likes

Growing two Big Buds now. Will post photos of them tomorrow with my weekly report

2 Likes

Lol sorry manā€¦:man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Itā€™s all good made my day with a good laugh to start it!

2 Likes

@Skinnyhb

BC Big from OverGrow 2001 in a 12 inch urn I believe these beans were

from Federation before they got dropped

all the best

Dequilo

2 Likes

These are from ILGM. Week 1 clock starting for them tomorrow. Pardon the sneaky LA Confidential hiding between the two trying to stay warm.

3 Likes

Almost any Roc Bud auto strain is killer, some of Mephistoā€™s autos are good (CDLC, 24 carat, 3 Bear, Alien vs Triangle, Fugue State, Walter White)ā€¦Fastbuds are hit or miss autos (Gorilla Cookies, Wedding Glue were very good) but a lot of variationā€¦I do not believe their Filial generation ratings that they post, if u plant 5 F5ā€™s of their seed you will be lucky to get 3 plants that are similar. Humboldt Seed Company has MINT JELLY auto and VANILLA LATTE auto that are stellar.

4 Likes