Any Strain suggestions?

In california with the bf. Going to be my 2nd dispensary visit as well sometime in the following couple days. Any strain suggestions I should give a whirl? I smoke for mental relief. Anxiety and severe mood swings r my main issues.

4 Likes

Try Blue Dream it shouldn’t lock you to the furniture.

3 Likes

on that i loved and always talk about is the MK ultra… #mkultra

4 Likes

Is that an indica?

2 Likes

Gonna have to try that as well. What type of strain is it?

2 Likes

9 pound hammer. Look on leafly

4 Likes

Ive been all over that website today. Lol. Good stuff. Thanks

3 Likes

Hybrid mix. A sativa-dominant hybrid Blueberry with Haze.

4 Likes

@nacho151 before I read your post I was going there…lol… or Purple Train Wreck…lol…

5 Likes

Get abc!!! If you can. Or some freakshow flower

4 Likes

Thanks guys for the suggestions!!! :v::v::v:Now I gotta find a dispensary on route. Delivering our load this AM in Hayward CA. Might reload in Salinas CA. East of Eden in Salinas was my dispensary cherry buster. Loved it!! Hope to go back!

3 Likes

@Ladithief, you have me thinking I need to try Purple Train Wreck and Super Blue Dream! Lol!

4 Likes

I should have purple train wreck seeds that need testing in a bit… @nacho151

8 Likes

Route 66 med club in Barstow, CA it is!!! 10 top shelf pre rolls for $50!!!

1 Like

there are several I just tried a strain call Daniel Larousso fantastic $60 a eighth which is pricey

2 Likes

I didnt get to choose specific strains buying pre rolls this time. But I’m super impressed. Good smoke. Hella better than what I usually get

2 Likes

Where can I get a lb of that shit love blue dream I’m from Louisiana coming down next mouth or the end of this one for my bday

2 Likes

@louisianasmoke ain’t none where I live but the dispensaries in Oklahoma sell it pretty cheap.

2 Likes

No sales. This is a growing site.

2 Likes

Gorilla Glue #4 works great for my ptsd , I’m a combat veteran

4 Likes