Anyone attending the San Jose NCIA show next week?

If you are going to the show - please stop by and introduce yourself! Metro will be there in booth #1514 and we will be showing many of our cannabis equipment offerings! Looking forward to meeting you!
Elaine

3 Likes

Witlon will be there, booth 108! Stop by and find out how our workforce management solutions can help you with payroll, employee benefits management, banking solutions, and more! We do the work.

4 Likes

@elaine.errico @witloninc We will not be a part of The NCIA show this year . I considered joining NCIA, Do you see this organization worthwhile for growers and grower supply companies ?

I’ll be at the Canna Grow show in Pam Springs. Are either of you attending that EXPO?
CannaGrow Expo – August 17-18, 2019
If cultivation and extracting interest you, then the CannaGrow Expo is for you! CannaGrow Palm Springs will feature 35 + cultivation focused educational sessions lead by some of the top influential growers, it will also house over 125 + exhibitors in the expo hall, and it will provide the education , tools and resources needed to grow premium cannabis.

2 Likes

If you just want to walk the show I can help get you a discount.
Discount Code : SAFERGRO
This code will give the registrant $20-off their CannaGrow Expo ticket. It can be used when registering online at CannaGrowExpo.com/Register

3 Likes

The NCIA is a good B2B organization for ancillary companies. Witlon is not planning to be at Canna Grow show this year, but I will discuss with my sales team to see if they want to attend. Thank you for the discount code!

3 Likes