Anyone going to CannaCon OKC?

Name says it all… who is heading to the CannaCon in OKC on September 27-28?

I’ll be there with my team and would love to connect with any Growers Network members.

11 Likes

@memberdirectory Any attendees on the Network?

3 Likes

420 Friendly Insurance as been a big supporter of CannaCon, but we are not going to OK. However I would like to hear feedback. We did CannaCon Midwest and Northeast and I would say that neither show was worth the investment. Attendance at both shows was poor at best. Not top pick on CannaCon, but I am questioning all of the trade shows we do these days.

We also did the Cannabis Industrial Marketplace show in Missouri and it too was very slow. We are doing their upcoming show is Chicago this month and I am hoping it is better, but we will see.

Please give us feedback on the Oklahoma show.

Thanks,

Larry
420 Friendly Insurance

6 Likes

Surna will be exhibiting at booth 612! We are very excited to meet Oklahoma growers who are attending the show and potentially provide them with sealed-environment solutions.

We’d love for any fellow GN members to stop by and say hello.

5 Likes

I had hoped to go. Maybe next year!

3 Likes

Dakine 420 will be there with our new distributor Bio Floral. We will be in the Booth registered for BioFloral in #215. It is going to be a great show!!

3 Likes

We will be there. Swing over and and say “HIGH”…the more the merrier…Cultilux, booth 112.

3 Likes

Feedback please for next year.
Here’s my thing:
Fly to Dallas rent a car then drive like 7-8hrs to the Event needs to be off the hook to go.
It hurts my neck driving that long after a 3hr flight.

You can’t buy from Shops because not rec and do yourself a favor.
Bring your own weed.
I still love OK, and miss it.
Shout out to Hochawtown OK.
Kyle M

5 Likes

Feed back form earlier in the year. Best show any of the vendors I spoke with has ever done. Hence the reason for a second one in the same year. The third one may be too late my friend. Take advantage.

4 Likes

GrowSpan will be there! Come see me at booth 204 if you want to talk greenhouses.

-Matt Sauls

3 Likes

I will be there walking the show and hanging out! Would love to hear what you are doing with hypochlorous acid.

I’ll be easy to spot out hobbling around in my boot on my broken foot. But anyone feel free to hit me up while we are there! 805-612-5039

3 Likes