Anyone in SC interested in growing Hemp that does not have a license?

Hey all,
I am a licensed hemp grower here in South Carolina. We were recently limited to 40 acres. However, the SCDA just removed that cap for existing license holders. If you are in SC and ready to grow, I might be willing to bring you in under my license for 2019. It would be great to build a network of growers in our state :+1:
Message me and let’s see what we can make happen :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Yes, we could be interested and it could be a very good match my number is 415 798 193 3, PST.
WWW.SUPRAalgaeproducts.com, we are shortly constructing 27 greenhouses in NC

1 Like

Let @HempStaff know if you are looking for any individuals to fill any positions from entry level to C-level positions …HempStaff fills any position needed. HempStaff doesn’t have any exclusivity requirements or up-front costs, so if your not happy with any candidates… you don’t have to pay anything!

If you go the HempStaff website and fill out the New Business Owner Form, one of our recruiters will be in contact with you!

We are currently filling positions for multiple hemp companies in North Carolina and in Pennsylvania. :grinning:

1 Like

@Bogaat & @jondougal, Will you be growing for biomass or smokable flower? Is there any talk about the fiber and seed market? I just came back from the CO NOCO show. The least represented area I saw was the fiber market. My understanding is the US is way behind the EU and that their are fibers in demand that are not avail in the US.

1 Like

I have seven million hemp seeds for sale interested?

1 Like

One of the other growers in the state is 100% focused on fiber. I am growing for both biomass and flower…and a strong focus on genetics. I am currently growing over 60 cultivars that I have acquired. These guys are all of the map as far as phenos. Will be interesting to see what pans out!

1 Like