Anyone interested in importing Colombian cannabis to your country or state?

I am starting a (licensed) cannabis cultivation facility in Colombia and would like to know if somebody wanted to import some of my product to your country since the selling of high THC cannabis can only be exported out of Colombia. I’m not sure which strains I will be planting since we will start operations next year. I’m open up for suggestions.
Plants will be grown outdoors in tropical climate.

2 Likes

Congratulations and good luck.
Right now there is no avenue for importing thc cannabis to United States because even though it’s legal in our respective states. It’s still illegal Federally. But when that changes things may very well be different.
Right now I would consider selling directly to the Latin American markets that are opening up including Colombia. Demand is there especially on the medical side.

1 Like

The thing is only THC < 1% can be sold in Colombia, greater than that MUST be exported.

Thats what you talk about is Hemp not Marijuana . Marijuana is term used to classify varieties of cannabis that contain more then 0.3 % THC . And i am not sure that exist country in the world that import Marijuana or Marijuana products , in US its not possible even between states who legalize cannabis .

1 Like