COPA Genetics
Eleven8
Wolf Pack
Cannardo
Robin Hood

8 Likes

you might find them here

8 Likes

Yes, all legit breeders. I’ve bought direct from Elev8 no problem (unless you really mean Eleven8…never heard of them). From what i’ve seen Cannarado breeds🔥 keepers in every pack. Robin Hood is untested genetics from Square1, likely the least costly beans on the list but for a reason.

10 Likes

SilverStarSeedBank - just handels Robin Hood and Square 1 - $65.00( + ) have heard one good review about Square ! tho ----have seen 30% off on Wolf Pack but forget what “bank” Yea ! Elev8; man thay are really comming out with strain this year; thanks for the reference about them,like to try them but they have so many strains. Seems like Cannarado is expensive but quality

5 Likes

I’m growing some seeds from Square One genetics which is the sister company of Robin Hood Seeds. I also have some seeds on the way from Robin Hood. The difference between both is RH is not tested that’s why its cheaper. That doesn’t mean its bad but it just means you don’t know what you’re getting. You’ll be running into a lot of phenos. Its fun when you’re pheno hunting. So far I’m super happy with the SO seeds I’m growing right now.

Wildberry Fumes day 15

9 Likes

thank you very much !!! It’s ahrd to het a seed line going - there are so many breeders

8 Likes

No problem. There’s a lot out there so don’t rush into it. There’s 808 genetics, Thug Pug, Aficionado, and Duke Diamond that are also really good. It also depends on what you’re looking for. THCtitan (SO genetics breeder) works with hyrbids for example. I hear all his stuff is dense and very terpy. This is my first time running his genetics so I’m yet to determine that.

Good luck!

9 Likes

Love the pheno hunts it’s just hard when u get a lot that have all different characteristics terps I b damn gotta buy a bigger tent :joy::rofl:

8 Likes

Gotta live like forest Gump when it comes to hunting never know what you gonna get might b the next big thing a :trophy: champion

9 Likes

There’s too many good breeders to choose from, it really is finding one that’s working with lines you want. The list really goes on

Aficionado
Thug Pug
Compound Genetics
Exotic Genetics
Ethos
Cannarado
Raw
CSI Humboldt
Humboldt Seed Co
Rare Dankness
Irie Genetics
Solfire
Tiki Madman
In House
Sin City

That list is excluding a LOT of top notch breeders and is that long :scream:

8 Likes

have run many from The Plug Seed - BUT Aficionado is very expensive !

7 Likes

have run many of these - AfterGlow is one of Irie Genetics good strains just Mind Melter from Solfire - a good soild plant Yea ! all mentioned are very good/ have good genetics - Thanks

6 Likes

@HawkMan I agree, very expensive, but at least you get a life time warranty on them. Some of the best terps I’ve come across so far and the quality is amazing. Not usually my first choice because of the cost.

7 Likes

I’ve tried a bunch of different ones can’t even remember the names. But the standouts for me have been ethos, Humboldt, SoCalseedvault. My preference is sativa dominant hybrid’s. Right now I have 3 hibiscus and 3 stupid fruit started. They’re both Humboldt.

I’m not really interested in keeping anything going for a long time so spending the money on aficionados is not in the game plan. If you were into breeding, though, that would be some very good genetics to start with. :v:t3:

7 Likes