Anyone know what going on?

It looks like a nutrient burn to me even though the colors black. Definitely a vegetative fertilizer. You can keep using it. Do it the same way just don’t use as much You will learn real quick that if you haven’t used a nutrient that starting at half strength is a good idea. Give them straight water for a week. Miracle Gro has all kinds of different soils and fertilizers. Without knowing exactly which is hard to research, that’s kind of why nobody uses it. But that’s all history now you are moving forward. I think you’re gonna be OK if it is a nutrient problem which I suspect. Just water real heavy to try to push the nutrients through the roots. I would also suggest finding some flowering nutrients for after the transition to flower. They have quite a bit less nitrogen. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Most likely it is due to the high n level in the feed. If u still wanna do feeds id suggest to find some cannabis friendly nutrients even on Amazon and they be delivered to ur doorstep but mg is really not that good for cannaplants. Mg is more or less a nutrient for plants that have lots of green vegetative stuff and require lots of nitrogen. I have seen a guy grow in mg soil using canna nutes and he did super well I believe he finally changed to a coco or a canna soil now tho.

5 Likes

Yea im flushing it every three days alot and im trying to find a good one for when it goes into flowering but theres alot out there and idk whoch ones the perfect one

5 Likes

Yea next grow im not using miracle grow even tho it helped alot during the seedling and veg stage with the extra nitrogen it has.

5 Likes

Nobody does. Unless you have a next-door neighbor that is growing killer plants.
Find A nutrient system that comes with what you need and start there. I tried lots of different ones. And now I’m burning up all the leftovers from them on my outdoor grows. I have settled on DaKine nutrients. they sell starter packs that have everything you need all the way through flower. After one or two grows using a system like this you will be able to tweak it. Just remember always start your nutrients at half strength. If you want to go 100% organic sorry but I’ll be no help. Let’s see if we can get you a discount code.
@PreyBird1 do you possibly have a code for a DaKine starter pack?

:v:t3:

7 Likes

Thanks bro ill give it a try once it starts flowering that starter pack sounds good!

6 Likes

I signed up and it gave me a code for 20% off

7 Likes

I dont have a disco code. I get producer pricing so i cant really sell the kits at that price or i risk losing my pricing. I lucked out and got grandfathered into the pricing tier. You have to spend $2500 to into tier of discounts. But looks like it worked for you guys either way. Ive been at work all day and just got home.

7 Likes

Very good. Im glad you got this figured out. Lets grow more and more!

6 Likes