Anyone know what going on?

My leafs are turning black from the edges and the tips. Its progressing as everyday goes on. Yesterday the tips werent black but today they are.

5 Likes

I think you might have some bugs eating your plant. I also saw some pink spots and that bad leaf that might have something in in the stem. I also saw some white spots that look like bugs sucking sap out of your leaves. Check out the picture I marked in red circles.

6 Likes

So the top leafs have been like that for a while there just there because i needed them to grow the new main stems since i topped it. Also i dont know what the spots on the stems are. And they are yellow or orange its not pink. Theres many more points on the main stem.

5 Likes

Well hopefully someone that has seen something like yours will have a better idea of whats going on with the plants.

5 Likes

Yea thank you tho appreciate it

5 Likes

@nelsonh , not looking too bad and hopefully you can find the problem. Blackening of leaves could lead you to find a nutrient deficiency of sort. The leaves are also looking a little stressed. its very difficult to diagnose problems from a picture, but a good start would be to know what your soil is composed of and more importantly the pH. This is what every grower should check first, as if the pH is out you will nutrient lockout.

5 Likes

It has something to do with the nutrition and fertilizer or the ph since it happened because i gave it fertilizer 4 days ago i have mgiracle grow soil which i know is bad but for now its been doing good. And the fertilizer i used was also from miracle grow i used it last week and it didnt do anything so i used it again.

5 Likes

Looks like nutrient burnt but its black

4 Likes

Hello from Oklahoma. Welcome to the Growers Network family. We are very excited to have you here growing with us.
This is a support ticket. Copy and paste it to your thread and fill it out to the best of your ability. We can further help out. It will help you guide your next grows with prev data that you can build from as well.

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:
Strain (bagseed too):
Indoor, outdoor:
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:
Light height:
Temps (day and night):
Relative Humidity (day and night) :
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation:
Pot sizes:
Soil, Coco, or Dwc:
Nutrient type:
Ph numbers:
Ec and PPM:
Water Temps:
Co2:

Seed germination date:
Veg duration:
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):

7 Likes

Grow Journal Check List

Seedbank:dont got one found this seed in some weed i smoked
Strain (bagseed too): white Runtz
Indoor, outdoor:outdoor
Tent, Room Size:
Lighting:15hrs
Light height:200000km
Temps (day and night):76-88 depends
Relative Humidity (day and night) :56-63
Added Air (fans, portable acs, heaters, dehumidifiers) :
Ventilation: wind
Pot sizes: 13.5 gallons
Soil, Coco, or Dwc: soil ( miracle grow)
Nutrient type:none
Ph numbers:idk
Ec and PPM:idk
Water Temps:idk cold
Co2:idk

Seed germination date: may 17
Veg duration:idk its in its 8th week of veg
Nutrient cycles (how often feed/water):
Every 3 days no nutes only put fertilizer these last two weeks two times a week apart.

7 Likes

Are you using miracle grow as your fertilizer?

7 Likes

Yea the first time i used it last week it helped it to grow but this week idk what happened so ima stop using it completely

6 Likes

How much fertilizer did you add? I’m wondering if the first time you used it helped to boost nutrient levels and the second time may have pushed them a little to hard.
Edit: which miracle grow fertilizer is it?

7 Likes

It is the miracle grow fertilizer the one u add onto water idk the exact name i think its npk is 24-8-16 i think

7 Likes

6 Likes

At first i used like hald a big scoop and the second one a full scoop so i guess i did add too much the second time

5 Likes

Yeah, I think it’s a bit too nitrogen rich.

7 Likes

I like your light height lololol

6 Likes

Noooo… Not the mirecale groww broooo! :joy:

6 Likes

Yea ik bro but i just sticked with it and it was doing good till now just little problems happening along the way

7 Likes