Anyone see anything i dont?

Any feed back would be appreciated. This is my first real grow with any equipment. If anyone sees something i dont please lemme know.

7 Likes

They look good to me and ready to up pot.

5 Likes

Whats up pot?

5 Likes

A bigger container so the plant doesn’t get root bound.

6 Likes

Yeah usually once the leaves surpass the outer edges of the container they r ready for an uppot if u r going into bigger pots. It also helps a lot to take pics of the plants in natural lighting or with the flash on and grow lights off unless normal lighting colored. It’s hard to see certain stuff in the blue hue or purple pink hues.

8 Likes

Ok, i got 5 5 gallon fabric pots and 1 3 gallon. Should i use the 5 or will the 3 be ok?

7 Likes

I haven’t used fabric pots, but some who does can answer that for you. @PreyBird1 uses them and a few others do too ( off the top of my head, I can’t remember who), they will help you decide. Personally if they are auto’s I would put them in the 5 gallon fabric pot, other people that use them may disagree.

6 Likes

With autos , I pop the seed and slice a rapid rooter down the side drop in the sprout, keep in some dome trays on heat mat until it breaks the surface, as soon as first true leaves form she goes into final pot. I grow hydroponically and my autos are done in bubble buckets, usually 5 gallon. I am getting ready to experiment with some 3 gallon totes and some autos once everything shows up​:+1::+1::v:. I do have a set of 1 gallon buckets , nice for small tester plants

6 Likes

I love the fabric pots. Im a big fan of going straight to its forever home. Unless its a clone.

Edit: with autos im pretty sure you want to keep potting up to a minimum.

7 Likes

Juicy Zkittles, Northern lights, Zkittles and Witches Wedding.

7 Likes

I love that advice and makes sense. Looking good, autos dont like too much transplanting due to their short growth time, they also dont need very big pots. I am planning on planting 2 or 3 autos in a single 15 litre pot to test them and the growth. I would not recommend doing this, but I am going to try.

8 Likes

@bigj and @Mark0427 both hreat advise autos are really picky and do not like the stress at all. I started use potting bags to help me retain more moisture. For my grow type i dont use cloth ppts as much any more. Harder to store loads of them and they tend to dry out to fast for my liking.

7 Likes

Plants are looking real good

4 Likes

I ditched my 5 gal fabric bags and use 3gal potting bags per @PreyBird1 they be big enough and less watering!

6 Likes

I use 5 gallon fabric pots outdoors and the plants can get pretty tall, (6ft).

5 Likes

Of course it depends on how long you are going to veg or how big you want to grow them but i like 5 gallon fabric pots they are plenty and give the extra room if a 3 isnt enough in the long run you want have to worry about up potting again.

7 Likes

The humidity has been getting really high over 70% Ive seen it once at 81% i can get it down for a little while but it goes back to being too high. When i run the exhaust the humidity goes down to 35ish, 40 about. I tried putting a dehumidifier in the tent, the kind with the white balls in a small plastic container. Doesn’t seem to be helping, actually seems to be making it worse.

6 Likes

Long as you have plenty airflow you will be fine

2 Likes