Anyone Use Gaia Green as Top Dressing?

Looking for some advice about top dressing with Gaia green nutes. The label says 1 tbsp per gal of soil every 4 weeks. I had fallen behind on my feeding schedule due to personal problems. When I finally got around to too dressing my plants were super hungry. I added 1 tbsp per Gal of BOTH 4-4-4 all purpose and 3-0-2 insect frass, which is twice the recommended dose. Both plants have reacted well and it’s coming up to 3 weeks since the top dress but they are starting to look like they could use another dose. My concern is that I am very new to Gaia green amendments and I am afraid I may overfeed or underfeed them as I have already fed them much more then the instructions state but they are looking like they are using it all up. Does have experience with Gaia and are the label instructions on the light side for cannabis?

3 Likes

Current pics

Hungry plants before topdressing

2 Likes

yes play catch up as long as you are not beyond 6th week of flower I use mostly Gia green amendments, if u like the pre mixed stuff try the ucann line from Gia green it’s designed specifically for cannabis. works great to reamend!

4 Likes

Thank you hoppie!

2 Likes

np my friend! are u using em1 or lacto?

2 Likes

Not this year, trying to keep everything as basic as can. Last year’s outdoor was a 0$ grow, next year I’m hopping to step up my outdoor game a bit

2 Likes

fair enough I’m almost in the same boat this crop all my funds are going to fixing our living situation and making sense of the future

3 Likes

I think that is a perfect way to sum up the last few months for me lol

3 Likes

haha yeah life has a way of happening no matter how much we plan or sacrifice;)

3 Likes

if u find ucan buy as much as u can afford it won’t be around for long, being discontinued due to pressure from investors…

2 Likes

Which is that the em1 the lacto or the Gaia ?

2 Likes

Gia greens cannabis line

2 Likes

Ty for the heads up

2 Likes

anytime , always happy to help

2 Likes

I see Mr Canuck recently uploaded a new video where he uses Gaia Green throughout the grow at, I think 2-3 week intervals. Might help you with you with ideas for your application.

4 Likes

best to break down the feeds into weekly doses, example if feeding a half cup every second week try feeding a quarter cup weekly.plants prefer a steady supply of food for the most part

5 Likes

Quick update: thank you both! You guys were %100 right they did need more then the label suggested. Finally looks like I’m getting caught up with the feedings and I’m doing smaller weekly doses now as well.