Anyone want to do a grow off

Any one here want to do a grow battle.? Im bored trying to create content.

8 Likes

I LIKE IT!! a grower throwdown!!

2 Likes

Love the Idea see how different regions and states choose to grow and style of grow comparisons. Let’s do it. R&D! Great work @MK3_Pharms I hope it takes off

2 Likes

id like to see this happen. maybe two battles a year.
was thinking of making it even in terms of genetics, and all that but thats impossible. So just a bring what you got, get it on type thing.

2 Likes

how are these done? by seed? does it matter what medium? time frame? how is it judged?
… sounds cool

2 Likes

its tough, since we cant make everything even. So i thought. Just bring your heat. We could do like a four or five month grow including flower. And judges are our community here.

2 Likes

That is a great idea! I wouldn’t be able to join for another month. But I would love to see what everyone is capable of. And like stated, all of the different styles.

1 Like

yeah it could be fun. Id say the minimum would be the medium. as a soil guy, i cant battle against a hydro.

@NateDakine420 im loving the nuets.

2 Likes

I just started 30 sour pineapples. they just broke soil. If anyone wants to jump in we can start. otherwise, ill need to pass this round and enter for fall/winter grow.

I think we could get many entries. Maybe GN staff would taste sample all the entries. We can let them judge?

Maybe GN will create some badges or something.

1 Like

Let us know how we can facilitate. We are all expert judges here too :upside_down_face:

What badges might you want to see, @MK3_Pharms?

3 Likes

Awesome! Any photos you could send to my email? Nate@dakine420.com

2 Likes

All my current flowering, and vegging plants on this site are using your product, feel free to use any you like.

1 Like

IDK… maybe something like Grow off winner, Second place, and maybe a grow off participant? IDK. maybe others could help with insperation. Just trying to create content here, and maybe learn a thing or two. maybe even teach a thing or two.

3 Likes

That is great! Glad you are enjoying them. Have you harvested a run with us or is this your first run through flower?

2 Likes

We can definitely make some badges. We support grow education!

2 Likes

first run.

:astonished:

2 Likes

Id like to see, Hydro guys grouped with hydro guys, aero with aero. soil with soil. etc. we could prob do 2 to 3 battles a yeat based on medium.

GN cup!!!

3 Likes

(consistency and # of post) + (progression of vigorous unique successful growth) = (X)

1 Like

X = Profit

The Grow Off is an organization that does this a bit more formally. A really cool concept that I think would be awesome for Growers Network to do.

3 Likes