Are there cannabis issues on your ballot?

It’s election day here in America. All over the U.S., voters are going to the polls and voting for their preferred candidates and making their voices heard on a variety of issues. Many states have cannabis-related issues on the ballots. Are you living in a state where voters have a voice on cannabis? What are people saying? What is the tone of the day? What are the potential implications of your vote?

Let’s go and make history today! Let’s talk – civilly – about today’s election. @memberdirectory: what is on the ballot today that matters to YOU?

Yes we CANNABIS!

2 Likes

Not in AZ unfortunately. I read that the measure fell waaaay short of signatures. My home state of Michigan however is poised to go legal for recreational use. Same for North Dakota (though polls are all over the place), with the additional bonus of expunging criminal cannabis convictions. Medicinal votes in Missouri and Utah too. There are a few other non-binding measures being voted on in a few states, testing the (bong) waters so to speak.

2 Likes

Really expected more discussion here. Guess everyone is out voting :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

In Milwaukee we had this on the ballot:

“Do you favor allowing adults 21 years of age and older to engage in personal use of marijuana, while also regulating commercial marijuana-related activities, and imposing a tax on the sale of marijuana?”

Variations of that question are also on the ballot in 15 additional Wisconsin counties and two municipalities.

4 Likes

Nice! Sounds like a step in the right direction to me!

3 Likes

Very cool. I’m going to be watching this

3 Likes

So it looks like one more state has joined the Rec-Pac! Welcome Michigan. Utah and Missouri are medical now. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Another step in the right direction! Thanks for the update, @supergrower_matt!

2 Likes