Are you ditching your buds?

How did they get skunky, any seeds, would love some of those to breed with

2 Likes

Smoke joints all day everyday here in Cali. Got to kill that cancer before it kills me. Edibles are a no go unless you make you own here in Cali because of the stupid 10mg piece 100mg total thc. I own a dispensary and used to down at least 1000mg before regulations on the regular to relax. I hit my dab rig but usually confine it till the night time so not to get overly tired from thc overload as I usually smoke THCA diamonds, Sauce or some fine Rosin I made. Nothing beats a Joint of Super Lemon Haze or Clementine for Breakfast, Golden Strawberries or Sunset Strip for lunch and Dosi or Triangle Og for Dinner.

4 Likes

Itā€™s just of the old Hemp verities grown during the Hemp for Victory campaign. So the genetics is there for free. You can see what they where planting in Eastern Missouri, st Louis County. All the verities had names some are still around.

From the voices in my head
Ethan

2 Likes

I miss cherry bombs! image

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t imagine giving up my joints and (hemp) blunts. As a reformed tobacco smoker, I love smoking. Sorry kids. I canā€™t imagine giving up my flower!

2 Likes

Probably about 90% of what I smoke these days is live resin. Usually donā€™t bother with flower unless I can smoke it out of my Zephyr bag vaporizer. Any other flower smoking or vaping method just isnā€™t worth it imo. Live resin dabs are where itā€™s at.

However, if my lungs are irritated from trim or solvent exposure in the shop Iā€™ll definitely use edibles while I let my lungs recover. I can smoke just fine if they arenā€™t irritated but if my asthma is acting up then I need to cool it on the smoking for a day or two sometimes.

2 Likes