Are you ditching your buds?

So I stumbled across an interesting article from a mainstream American publication that I found fascinating. So I was wondering, have you ditched your bong for edibles or that shiny new dab rig?

I just find it a sign of the times when USA Today published articles like this:

4 Likes

No. :rofl:

4 Likes

Good. Me either!

While we’re on the subject… I’ll be holding on to my bong, beer and beard too. But I’ll still take a dab…

13 Likes

New profile pic? This is bad ass!

2 Likes

I think it’s a case of adding in edibles like eating something before bed so the effects last the next 6 hours vs 2 to 3 hours if you’re smoking.

Some quit smoking for vaping but inhalation is so quick, it’s hard to quit completely.

2 Likes

I only smoke flower with my parents in the form of a joint. I have a bong and rarely smoke it. It is just so greasy, I must be getting old… I love my concentrate pen. I buy loose hash and smoke from my pen. It is a Yocan Evolve, $16 on eBay.

3 Likes

It’s my alterego: @ranchernick lol

3 Likes

Been there tried everything.

While there are plenty of effective options, and trust me I’m an avid dabber, but for me personally there is nothing like a good old fashioned bong rip when I want to dive deep into my experience or a joint in a more relaxed, social setting.

6 Likes

I personally prefer flower, but just realized I ditched everything for my pen. It’s just easier on the go or around my kid. I don’t stink up a 4000 square foot area with a joint, just the immediate area out my back door with the pen.

3 Likes

I think this is a common preference among cannabis users today - especially those of us that like to remain low-key in public! Pens and cartridges now take up a huge share of the consumer market here in Arizona. Thanks for sharing that.

3 Likes

That’s awesome Bryan; bong rips remind me of days gone by…haha. I’d love to learn more about your dabbing style and what you like or want to see available for dabbing.

3 Likes

I did the same thing…“bud all day” then remembered all I smoke on is my pen.

4 Likes

I’ll send you a DM. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Na, I remain an equal opportunity ingestor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good man! I support your choices! Me too

2 Likes

You are now in my quote book. That is perfect.

That is how I feel every time I visit a new shop.

Show your stuff, I will take one of everything. Plus extra sprinkles.

3 Likes

So i have seen a large shift away from flowers by a lot of consumers. The far and vast amount of my customers order medibles or concentrate from me. My flower usually just goes to myself and the other old school heads.
Trend seems to lean towards . The newer smokers trying most if not all the new tech. The old heads sticking with smoking flower.
Just what ive been observing.

3 Likes

The flower is still my go to, joints mostly for passing the time and social interactions. I have a pen but its mostly for travel, airports, and car rides. While I enjoy and make the extractions, I will always prefer the flavor of some quality flowers.

2 Likes

I completely share your sentiments, 100%, @BlaisOne. Birds of a feather…

1 Like

I use to go the ditches for bud! But, I don’t think that is what you mean. Oh, we could find some very nice skunks. Little red spotty one was our favorite growing up in St. Louis

Monsanto was not faster than a determined group of high school kids. :sunglasses:

3 Likes