Are you exhibiting at CWCBExpo New York? Want an exclusive GN discount?

Are you planning on exhibiting at CWCBExpo in New York in May? We have worked closely with show organizers to provide some value-add EXCLUSIVELY to our private forum members. If you in our @memberdirectory and you are interested, please send me a message and we can discuss the details and logistics.

Are you interested in speaking? Same deal: send me a message and let’s talk about why you might be a good fit. We are looking for some serious Growers Network representation at this show!

4 Likes

Hey! I’d love to connect with the coordinators of this show!

3 Likes

I can probably assist with that :wink:

Let me see what I can do.

3 Likes

Hey @Growernick,

Let’s connect as I would love to get involved and possibly do a speech and help support Growers Network. Anything I can do to help push the community in a positive way.

Thanks,

5 Likes

Right on Chris! Wanna chat later this afternoon?

2 Likes

Interestingly, I submitted your name already as a potential expert speaker to the show organizers.

2 Likes

Awesome. Afternoon is perfect as my schedule is wide open.

Thanks,

3 Likes

I would love to attend and network at this event. I’m not the most ambitious person socially.lol It maybe time I put that mindset in the past, so it doesn’t affect my future and growth in the industry! Send me some more info and let me know if I can assist any of you there with anything! I’d be happy to help! Feel free to reach out.

Thanks team,
-Ralph

3 Likes

Not sure if we are exhibiting yet! However, I will be at least attending for sure!

4 Likes

Awesome! It’ll be nice to see you there :hugs:

Let me know if you are interested in exhibiting and I can share more about how GN can save you some money.

2 Likes

We are exhibiting…

CRAIG ADAMS

CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS

CLW Logo Small

Cell: 805 276 3806

www.Californialightworks.com

craig@californialightworks.com

4 Likes

We are looking forward to seeing you there!

Have you already purchased your booth?

2 Likes

Yes

CRAIG ADAMS

CALIFORNIA LIGHTWORKS

CLW Logo Small

Cell: 805 276 3806

www.Californialightworks.com

craig@californialightworks.com

3 Likes

Hey folks! Updated list of who’s attending/exhibiting?

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing some fellow GNet members at the show!

5 Likes

Here’s the latest press release:

3 Likes