Arizona Cannabis Cultivation Locations?

Arizona laws are funny. Medical and recreational are perfectly legal here in cowboyland and yet cultivation sites are like,
“Shhh! Don’t tell anyone where we are!”
How does one find all the cultivation facilities? The only list in the AZDH or Ag sites are for dispensaries only and they haven’t been updated in 3 years.
How do consultants find clients? How do professionals deliver resume’s?
The last 2 jobs I got in this state was word of mouth and they weren’t hiring for the position I was looking for until they read my cover letter and resume’ and decided I was desperately needed.
Is there a master list of cultivation facilities or is endless networking on LinkedIn (which has never yielded anything in 10 years) the only way to find a facility that needs me but doesn’t realize it yet?

4 Likes

You should get in contact with the dispensaries in Arizona you cannot grow cannabis for commercial sales unless you are a dispensary so the dispensaries have their own grows from my understanding I have looked into the laws I tried to get a license to grow cannabis and this is what I was told therefore it’s a big money game here in AZ

6 Likes

I think he is trying to find facilities he can drop resumes off at in hopes of landing a job running or growing in a facility. I think for the most part it’s gonna be a word of mouth type of thing as lots of those places keep on the hush for burglary and such reasons. Even having the best security can still be broke into and lose lots. Prolly more a long word of mouth I would think as even here in Michigan I don’t really know if any spots that r legit grow facilities. Only ones I know of are ones ran by ppl I talk to or like the guy my aunt used to get from has a huge opp in croswell Michigan area and he is same way noone knows about his place but the workers and ppl they bring in as workers.

5 Likes

@Mark0427 I know that’s what I’m saying in Arizona the dispensaries grow their own cannabis so if you want to get a job growing you would need to get with the dispensaries and hire on as a grower or a greenhouse person I know Earth’s healing has at least two grow facilities in Tucson

5 Likes

I know sublime operates through a company perpetual labs. I was wondering the same thing. Hope that little bit helps.

3 Likes