Arizona Grow

Come to think of it, @happilyretired warned me too, so thank you also hero

3 Likes

Go @happilyretired! See we got your back man. Dont buy anything without running it by us. I wasted lots of money and time and equipment. Hell i have 2x 1000 watt hoods and like 6 drivers and like 8 bulbs laying around. Then i got 2) 12 bulb fluorescents back when i thought the T5 badboy was a cool light meh… i learned the hard way and blew money no need for anyone else to blow money and it never hurts to get a 2nd opinion or other ideas! I love a bargain but you got to weigh the options sometimes theres better options.

5 Likes

BGB Big Bud - Indica, nice producer. Three weeks in now?

8 Likes

Picked up a newer humidifier with wifi. Checked it out this morning, and I am really pleased with the UI. It’s clean, simple, and intuitive. I like setting my humidifier and forgetting my humidifier.

I set it to 58%. At night time the humidity rides until I open the window, sometimes on up to 99%. Woke up to 71%, must have forgotten to water them last night.

At any rate here is a screenshot for the model I bought and a link to good ol’ Amazon.

Obviously pot heads were in mind if there is a display light feature, preventing light from keeping your ladies awake.

LEVOIT Humidifiers for Bedroom Smart Wi-Fi Cool Mist Essential Oils Diffuser in One, 4L Ultrasonic Air Vaporizer for Plants, Baby, Quiet for Home Large Room, Nursery, 40 Hours, Classic 200S, Blue https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KXW1KRJ/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_XW98KD8RFQ90RRQQ6M4K?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

2 Likes

Shit shit shit

Over watered last night and it is 37° ATM

Shit shit shit

Humidifier off!

4 Likes

What media? Soil?

2 Likes

Mostly soil. There are a few which have some Coco or clay beads in them as well. I forget that I mixed things up, and I totally didn’t make a map, woo hoo!

Today will get to 60° so with my humidifier off I should be all right by dusk.

Thanks for the concern broski

5 Likes

More of the reveggers in action! Lol sorry to photo bomb yer thread @Skinnyhb …i wanted you to see the weird revegging in action.

5 Likes

Awesome, I actually am doing the same thing with a plant. Let me get done with my taxes and I’ll take a shot of it.

2 Likes

Disregard. It appears that she has been relocated to the compost. Apparently Lion thought I had simply half ass harvested a plant and arbitrarily covered it with a paper bag. Got to love it right?

3 Likes

Pulled one of those plants up because it did not recover yesterday, had a whole lot of clay beads in the bottom of the bag. Swapped out with fresh and dry soil, hopefully she looks great tomorrow.

2 Likes

@azseaindooin420 @happilyretired @PreyBird1 @nacho151 @Dog_Fart1 @sdoyle @mrwonderful

Just can’t kill these ladies. I think she will survive the 2 cold nights (my tent was 35°) we just had in tandem with the clay beads I had hanging out in the dirt there. She is bouncing back pretty well today, as soon as that bottom dirt dries those leaves should be praying.

I only cut off three leaves total from the cold damage.

7 Likes

Lol im running an experiment. I have 4 plants In my garage and no lights no water and 23 degrees and they have been in the garage more than 2 weeks at this point.

The one plant was used a stock plant. It kept growing too fast and hitting the lights and burning.

4 Likes

I’m not dead! I’m feeling better! Thin Monty Python reference… i think she`ll make it. Is it going to warm up anytime soon? Finally warming up to 50 near Colorado Springs.

4 Likes

“Bring out your dead”

4 Likes

Dude, those are amazingly alive for the conditions you have explained. I bet you could put them back into ideal conditions and they would come right around. Marijuana plants are fucking amazing. Try to kill them and they simply produce better flower.

4 Likes

Remember my Purple Chocolope?

10 Likes

Beautiful plant @Skinnyhb!

4 Likes

Thank you brother. I don’t think I’m going to ever harvest it. If those trichomes stay white I’ll leave it be. It was slated for execution last Friday.

3 Likes

I need to get in there and paint the studs and such today. Piss off the termites. Insulation, sheetrock, lights, toilet. That’s the weeks goal.

5 Likes