Arizona Grow

Touchdown!!! @970cannetics

Slazerbeam X Ghost Ship

Bruce Banner

Hay Fever

9 Likes

I wish this app was more like the early 2000’s form of MySpace. It had a simple landing page, a simple news feed of the posts from people you are following. I don’t think it would be entirely too hard to add some html script to this site.

Does anyone else think it would be more enjoyable to use this app if it had more of a MySpace/Facebook (early 2000’s) kind of feel, with basic profile pages, people following feeds as well as all posts, a means to more easily keep tabs on what @PreyBird1 is up to?

I may just be dumb, sometimes it feels as if this is not the most intuitive UI and that if the people behind it fronted a little more money into making us want to use the app more, we would.

3 Likes

Every time I login it takes me to the sites homepage has all the recent post’s.If you look at the box underneath where it says post tap it and set it to watch and every post on that thread will come up in your tab. I haven’t been on Facebook since I found this place. Haven’t read anybody complain about everything in quite some time. It’s been nice.

4 Likes

I wasn’t so much complaining, just asking a question. I haven’t been on myspace or Facebook since before 2011. Shit started to get way too toxic for my sensitive ass to handle.

3 Likes

You can bookmark threads for easy access or just click on tracking to get update on threads!

3 Likes

Dude… I wasn’t talking about you complaining I was talking about Facebook. I’ve heard you say nothing but positive. Sorry if I gave you the impression of a spanking that was not the case. Just sharing a little information. :wink::v:t3::+1:t3:

2 Likes

Ok it seems I’m just dumb because you both are far more understanding of this app than I am. I should probably sit down one day when I am not stoned and try to learn how to utilize it.

A day when I am not stoned? Is there a day that doesn’t end in y?

2 Likes

Here is where you find it to setup.

1 Like

OK here you go.

If you tap on this,

Then you get this and this shows you everything you are following that has a current post it also shows your personal messages.

If you have someone that you want to follow and see any new posts on their journal you set the next box the way I have sent yours so I can see every post you make.If you set someone’s Journal to watch their posts will show up in the box on the side of the picture above.

2 Likes

@nacho151 @happilyretired it looks as if you are both using either a tablet or computer. But, the instructions were crystal, and will help me stalk @PreyBird1 and @TheMadFlascher now. Thank you kindly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Works the same way on an android phone. Ask @sssportsmfg if it works like this on an iPhone.

4 Likes

I have a Pixel 6 :slight_smile: but it would be cool to bring @sssportsmfg into my journal conversation.

2 Likes

I don’t use the app. And have learned if you have access to a computer using this forum on a computer is much easier to navigate. Other than that I just use the mobile site and it takes a bit to figure it all out. You are doing great tho! Awesome to see the seeds landed! Thanks again and HAPPY GROWING!

4 Likes

I am using an iPad and I have an iPhone and it’s pretty much the same. I think most of the formats have these three items in one way shape or form. I like using my tablet because I can really zoom in on your pictures. Makes it a lot easier to diagnose or possibly see things that other people miss. And the best part was looking at the plants that have no problems. :grin:

4 Likes

I’m here. I use three things, a Win10 computer with two monitors, one for the forum and I use the other at the same time for things like pulling up “how too do” instructions on the other screen so I can do it without forgetting lol. I also use the Ipad while I’m laying on my ass on the couch. It works pretty much the same as the web forum. The thing I don’t like about the Ipad and the Iphone is the posting out of orientation pictures unless you take them a certain way. My computer posts my Nikon pictures the right way no matter how I shoot them. I mentioned that about a week ago, that I think the phones don’t have the same meta data the Nikon does, so the forum doens’t know how to orient the pictures. I think that may be because you can rotate your phone or Ipad and the picture rotates as well. Beats me.

Marty

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more, and facebook is dying. Their liberal non inclusive descrimination is just not my cup of tea. Now GoFundMe is in hot water as well with the blocking of the Canadian Truckers go fund me account. They got so much heat they returned everyones donation. Another funding company did it for the truckers properly. I have never seen such stupidity in my life as this group of people dead set on taking their own rights away. End of rant.

Marty

4 Likes

Keeping politics out of our GN community, but it does appear that these days ignorance is bliss and in full bloom!

6 Likes

Scored my AC today, 12,000 btu LG window unit for a 21x9 shed. Only $505 after tax and 3 year warranty.

4 Likes

Nice score

3 Likes

Sheetrock time, double score!!!

Not sure about this size closet

5 Likes